Reviews for Bubbling Water Spiral
jamuraa chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
good story hope you continue
Jax9 chapter 3 . 3/26/2008
Keep Writing!
Lil-lo chapter 2 . 3/4/2008
The line about that long boring period when bars was closed was really great. I also liked your reasoning on the 3rd using outside women to take care of Naruto. I got a little emotional at the end when Naruto was talking to Tsunade, but you have some good balance with moods. Sometimes the story gets a little wordy in some descriptive parts like when Tsunade went back into reflecting on Shizune, but I love your work and I'm not trying to offend.
Lil-lo chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
I am happy with this because I assumed you were writing a parody and what you have promises to be so much more. The set-up was great- this is a good part in the story line to introduce this original idea and the way you described Anko's pain on the birth,got me emotionally charged. the only thing I'm confused about is all of the rookie nine being in the hospital since they were all born in different months. I can ignore it for the story if I need to.
PomergranateNNAA chapter 3 . 9/12/2007
Was Anko old enough to have a child at the Kyuubi attack?

And, are you just throwing out all the hints in the manga/anime that say the Yondaime is his dad?
Lost in the Shadow chapter 3 . 8/31/2007
This story is great, however... I lack the words to describe how twisted Anko's house is... but yet that suites her perfectly.

Why Naruto doesn't look like Anko:

The sealing jutsu didn't5 seal the Kyuubi's soul in the stomach of the death god, so it didn't seal Yondaime's either. The fourth's soul merged with Naruto, and that's why he doesn't look like Anko, and why he looks so much like the Yondaime.

Pretty good for something I just made up, huh?
Wolfgirl13 chapter 3 . 8/3/2007
I really like this theory! Definitly a new and unique idea. Please don't forget this! You can add so much. Thanks a bunch!
sleeeepy chapter 3 . 6/29/2007
*grins* Love it. Is awesome-ness on a stick. :D
Nyos chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
-drool- Another story!

I'm a little kid at heart ;)
Raziel Tepes chapter 3 . 2/26/2007
Oy, Care to update some time ? It's a pretty nice fic you have there, it would be a waste to let it rot away...
Dezy-X29 chapter 3 . 2/13/2007
T_T WAI SO CUTE! In a scary... anko-ish sorta of way? Aw wai wai! :D
openwindow3 chapter 3 . 11/6/2006
fucking AWESOME!
moshi95 AKA sherley C chapter 3 . 10/17/2006
whos the dad you could have least givin us a clue or something nice story though.
denytheworld chapter 3 . 10/6/2006
Lol! Anko as his mother? Whoa. Crazy ness is in the genes eh?
Ivellios chapter 3 . 10/4/2006
This is funny and interesting. Unfortanately it doesn't appear you are going to update this anytime soon. Oh well. Maybe you will. I hope you do!