Reviews for Of Revenge and Shattered Dreams
JackySparrow0403 chapter 26 . 4/21/2014
Amazing! Wish I was Jenny!
RozaLove chapter 26 . 4/14/2012
OMG! I LOVE LOVE this stories! I just can't get enough of them.

Keep writing.

Roza
Teddy girl chapter 19 . 5/6/2009
You're story made me cry and go into a deep depression thanks! I hope the rest of the story becomes happier to lighten the mood. I love this story so much, it's the reason why I wake up in the morning wishing I had some kind of adventure. Thank you so much for not stopping it.
NightmareAhead chapter 16 . 11/10/2008
*has a panic attack*

Where's chapter 16? There's nothing here!
Katyann chapter 22 . 2/1/2007
awesome
Cherrylips232 chapter 4 . 1/14/2007
Wow that last part was intense, i like it so far.:))
Cherrylips232 chapter 2 . 1/14/2007
I would have reacted in the same way she did,but i would be all to happy to with Captain Sparrows child
Cherrylips232 chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
This chapter was...intresting,Im in trested in the site name please i need new rivals for my storys Lol
Allacaya chapter 3 . 8/5/2006
If I start correcting the sentences I might as well do all of them. (:

‘Vous serez obligé à aller à l'autre bateau où ils vous tortureront et vous nourrit aux requins.’ (You are to go to the other ship where they will torture you and feed you to the sharks)

It should be:

"Vous serez obligés d'aller sur l'autre bateau où ils vous tortureront et vous nourriront aux requins."

The *s* after *obligé* because it is être before and a plural pronoun.

*nourrit* is 3rd person singluar, passé simple - passé simple is used just for writing not in spoken French.

‘L'autre bateau vous ne signifie pas le mal. Vous ne serez pas torturé ou serez tué. Ils vous relâcheront dans les bateaux quand nous approchons de la terre.’ (The other ship means you no harm. You will not be tortured or killed. They will release you in boats when we near land.)

"L'autre bateau ne vous signifie pas de mal. Vous ne serez pas torturés ou tués. Ils vous relâcheront dans les bateaux quand nous approchons la terre."

*ne* stands before vous here and *pas* is usually followed by *de*

the *s* after *torturé* s.a. and here you can leave the second auxiliary verb, because it is the same.

I'd rather say *côte*(coast) instead of *terre*, but *terre* is not wrong.
Allacaya chapter 4 . 8/5/2006
Hej your stories are very entertaining - I really like them. Got me hooked so to speak.

‘S'il vous plaît ne nous nuire pas,’ (please do not harm us) the French captain pleaded, spreading his arms wide to show he was unarmed. ‘Prendre que vous voulez mais nous épargnez nos vies.’ (Take what you want but spare us our lives)

If the sentences come from a translation site, they're quite good, just some tiny corrections (if you don't mind).

It should say:

"S'il vous plaît, ne nuisez nous pas,"

*nuire* is the infinitive, *nuisez* 2nd person plural

"Prenez ce que vous voulez, mais épargnez nos vies."

*prendre* again infinitive, *prenez* 2nd person plural

you can't translate the sentence word for word so there's no *us* in the French version.

Kay, just in case you'd like a correct version (: You seem to take great care in researching the background of your story, so I thought you might like to know.

Btw, I like the way you explain nautical terms or some (now) unusual words for us at the end of the chapter: (i.e. carpenters and godstones, the rest slipped my mind)

PS: If you want to check conjugations try:

Often the weak part of translation programs is the conjugation.
Kate chapter 26 . 7/14/2006
Well, i discovered the first story in your series last night at around 11:30. I stayed awake until about 3 reading the whole first story, read the entire second and third story today, and am about to move on to the fourth. This is the first Pirates of the Caribbean story i came upon. It is one of the best fan fictions i have EVER read, and i have read many. You are a very talented writer, and you are amazing at coming up with all the plot twists, and just the plot in general. this is one of the best stories i have read in a very long time. i am very excited to read the next one!
djane-go chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
I'm wondering where you got those names.
Pingpong chapter 18 . 3/21/2005
aw... *sniffle* it sucks having your guy away for a month... I know how Jenny feels. Going through it right now :p had to put my 2 cents in before moving onto the next chapter ;D
Samolfran chapter 9 . 3/17/2005
hi there!

I've been catchin up on this fic. It's AWESOME!

but There must be something missing from chapter 8 (today at least.) maybe it's a problem you could fix? -If not, I'll probably pick up where it left off and continue with chapter 9.

I hope you get this message.

Keep up the fantasy and great imagination, and btw; your background research RULES. You really can see it in the details that you give it an effort to be realistic.

gotta go! -There are chapters to read! ;)
Rodwen Blarie chapter 10 . 3/10/2005
Heh heh. Oh, that mighty idiot of a Valetine!

Ouch.