Reviews for Gaining Memories
please update this story.
Homerunhitter chapter 14 . 2/16/2013
oooOOOOOOOOOOooooo! Update soon please!
Ka-tay's mind chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Love the story! keep it up. )
idoitforlove chapter 14 . 3/19/2011
I really love this story it's so original and creative, please write another chapter it's so good and I can't wait to see what happens next and how Ginny handles the situation.
x Dark Lady x chapter 14 . 11/10/2010
Simply lovely. This is heartbreaking beautiful. 3

There is nothing else that I can think of saying.

Just perfect.
MagicMariah chapter 14 . 10/1/2009
LOVE IT! CANT U UPDATE!
Celianna chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
To the person below me; I won't continue this story. I have grown up and became a way better writer in terms of grammar, spelling, story pacing and character development. When I look at this story, my face just gets all scrunched up; I can't believe I wrote THAT.

This story fails on so many things. The first thing would be the spelling, the second would be; I had no general plot. I had an idea, but I just added random stuff to it that could have happened without the loss of his memory too.

This story is a failure, it's as simple as that. I keep it up here to remind myself I was once like that, and now I have become much better. I will not continue this, but one day, I might delete this story and rewrite it in a much, much better way.
petrichorblue chapter 14 . 8/7/2009
Gosh, that's the most interesting draco/ginny story I've ever read... I tried to forget it by reading other fanfics about them, but miserably failed...

You haven't updated in such a long time, I had given up on all hope...

Please, try to continue T_T

There are a great deal of many Draco/Ginny fans that beg of you the same thing! T_T
T chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
T_T

PLEASE WRITE MORE!

*T*
Foxs92 chapter 14 . 12/15/2007
OMG!

bad draco, bad!

i cant believe he said that!

he's supposed to want it dahmit!

oh gosh, i cant wait to see how this turns out!

Lol, pleasee update soon!

:]
HippyPottermus chapter 8 . 4/3/2007
I've probably read your story dozens of times for me to count, and I'm hoping you could update again. And I'm using this chapter because I've reviewed the other chapters, and this one was free. Hoping hoping, and eagerly awaiting your update.
SlytherinBeautyQueen chapter 14 . 2/2/2007
ah! omg...i cant. I cant read this story anymore! and u havnt updated it! thats the end, isnt it? its a sad ending? right? OMG THIS IS NOT ROMANCE/HUMOR!

*tear* wah!

this is so SAD! they were soo cute! nd ch13...so sad! ugh theyre sposed to live happily ever after, arent they? ya they ARE! grr cuz its fanfiction, NOT real life...real life sux, not fanfiction..

fanfiction is all butterflies nd smiles

ok ya im hi...hhahajk

but rlly update plz unless this is the ending...if it is...bo...thats so SAD

ughh

but all in all its a good story...rly goot plot nd stuff..so yaa i luv it...but DELETE ch.14 and make it happy!

au revoir!
hecate0808 chapter 14 . 1/21/2007
Quite a story you hot here!Please update soon!XD!
Spriteth chapter 5 . 1/3/2007
this story has a great storyline, but it's hard to read because the spelling, grammar, and syntax mistakes. Please, get a beta reader so we can enjoy your lovely story!
PurpleRainbow chapter 14 . 12/30/2006
Now I am very sad. Will she find a way to help get him out? Oh PLEASE update soon!