Reviews for Claidi Journal 5: Wolf Goddess
Puffgirl1952 chapter 2 . 1/21
I wish this story could be continued; it seems that Claudi might be pregnant.

I REALLY like this story...
UnboundWings chapter 2 . 6/26/2007
I like I like i like! you sound just lik her, Tanith Lee that is. I hope you write more for this! don't you dare give it up or i'll get a petition going! XD
Sika'sheart chapter 2 . 11/16/2006
The best trade is in thr North and east, because if you remember from the first book Pshamba was to the South and it was the first time in years that the Halta had been there. I can't wait for your next chapter, I want to know what happens Claidi.
kmanselm chapter 2 . 1/8/2006
Oh I love it!

It souds just like how the books are written!

Update soon. -
Journal Lover chapter 2 . 10/28/2005
Give us the Dirty details on HOW she got pregnant! Oops, just spioled the surprise huh? Sorry!1
Beauxbatons22 chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
WOW! i've never seen a calaidi fic, but then again, i didn't look for it! anyway, this is cool how you're doing it just like it was in the books! it's great!
GhostAnn chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
It starts out simaler tho the way Tanith stats her books in this searyse! But much shorter but thats not nesisarly a bad thing you have me asking questions and coming up with pradictions alredy! Hay have you read Black Unicorn righten by Tanith Lee? Its prity good if you ask me but I definitly like her Cladia Jurnals! Any way keep it up I am going to read the next ch now...
cherry.flavored.papous chapter 2 . 10/12/2005
I really like your story so far. I don't think that the 4th book tells you when their mom dies.
SouthernSweetheart01 chapter 2 . 9/1/2005
Oh please update soon! I love this, and I cannot wait till the next chapter, nice work you have here going! Woot woot! You rock!
abbie chapter 2 . 8/22/2005
please updte soon.i really want to know what happens.
nativewildmage chapter 2 . 7/19/2005
I like it! My dog loves attention too. As does my cat. He sits infront of the computer screen and glares at you till you pet him, and then he stil doesn't go away. Keep up the good work.
K. H. Ardema chapter 2 . 6/24/2005
Great job on the story! Update soon PLEASE!
Aria-wolfstar chapter 2 . 6/11/2005
oh, I know why she's sick! Update soon !

~Till Next Time~

Aria
Aria-wolfstar chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Interesting opening, I can see it evolving like the book _~

~Till Next Time~

Aria
m4ever chapter 2 . 5/16/2005
I like the ideas for the story, but just for a word of advice, could you please story putting A/n everywhere in the chapter? It gets a Bit annoying when theres one every paragraph. Other than that its really good.

Hope to see more!

-m4ever (emily)

P.s. Hey, Do you have anyone beta read your stories? Id be more than happy to if you'd like.

Email me at Legolas072 if your interested.