Reviews for Eripmav
Corneliagirl101 chapter 17 . 9/13/2008
Well that was interesting, the vampire thing was weird at first but i grew to like it . it was a great story

Sasuke and Sakura 4 ever
Megsaku chapter 17 . 8/11/2008
Great! It was really good. I wish it didn't have to end. I love SasuSaku vampire storys! I've read 3 or 4. I'm looking for more. Again, great story!

Hiari.
Megsaku chapter 14 . 8/11/2008
I read this book series called 'Percy Jackson And The Olympions.' They're greta you have to look them up! They have all the mythical creatures because it's about the gods and everything like Zues and Posiedon. There are Nymphs too! And Satyrs (goat ppl) and lot's more!

I love this story! It's really great,

Hiari !
cHaSiNg PaPeR bUtTeRfLiEs chapter 17 . 7/12/2008
that was creepy,funny and cute in the same way! i like!:)
cHaSiNg PaPeR bUtTeRfLiEs chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
yes! i loathe ino as well! just kill her,you no you want to!
SasukeEmoAvenger chapter 6 . 1/27/2007
OMG I LUV THIS STORY! i do luv sasusaku but this story REALLY luv it. wat gave u the idea?
Fushigi Yuugi Lover chapter 4 . 11/30/2005
OMG! YES! He finally realized he loves her! YES! I love it so far.. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
Fushigi Yuugi Lover chapter 3 . 11/30/2005
OK I agree that Shikamaru and Choji were alot outa chatacter.. but it is ok if you dont know anything about them... well anywho WONDERFUL JOB... YOU SURE ARE STARTING TO CHANGE MY OPINION ON VAMPIRE FICS...YAYNESS!
Fushigi Yuugi Lover chapter 2 . 11/30/2005
I loathe her too... but my passion is very much explainable... but I dont have enough time or patience to explain all the reasons.. although I do think that Ino and Shikamaru are a cute couple... but she bugs the shit out of me... well GREAT JOB...
Fushigi Yuugi Lover chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Wow I love it so far... I have never been really into vampire stories and whenever I see the summeries and they say vampire fic I dont read it, but urs mislead me and I AM GLAD... I LIKE IT SO FAR... you may change my opinion on vampire fics if this keeps up...GREAT JOB
RLR13 chapter 17 . 11/25/2005
I like this!
Jericka chapter 11 . 10/2/2005
"They his heads and fell onto the bed," I love to torture you with spoelling mistakes.. and I really should write my own fic eventually.
fanfictionfan chapter 14 . 9/18/2005
B and a half

figured it out when i wanted to know the title if i had to close it
fanfictionfan chapter 13 . 9/18/2005
go sasusaku!

all the way!
Sin3ya chapter 18 . 7/28/2005
hey! bekah-chan! great ending i finally finised reading Eripmav damn Stargate-SG1 anyway naruto is so funny and Question what colour was the 12 foot long scarf? umm post a message to me on DA ok your yahoo email wont work with my hotmail so thart would have to do