Reviews for Eripmav
Naruto with a vampire has more chance of working than sasgay and suckura do so fuck you and your shit story!
It wasn't thanks to helpless useless suckura who keeps fainting. It was thanks to Naruto who has always been stronger than sasgay. Like Hinata is stronger than suckura!
Suckura has NOT lived sasgay since she was younger. All she did was fangirl shit! If you're gonna say she lived him then how dare you discount ino who lived him first. Fucking retard! Shit writer and shit person!
Fuck off with the Ino bashing cunt! suckura whoreuno has always been below scum level. Ino is way above it. You're just a sakutard who likes a simple pink trashy bitch and thinks its ok to have a last minute abusive relationship. You're sick!
Fucking shit story about a scummy uchiha traitor from a scummy clan and the useless pink trash that can't do anything. Now you're attacking Naruto as well. Stupid sakutard! Narutos right. Sasgay wouldn't be anything if he wasn't scummy uchiscum!
I really loathe you you fucking sakutard! Get a life! Suckura is a pathetic little shitty slutty fangirl with a big forehead and she needs exorcising to get that demon out her fat head! You gave proof that she's a fangirl by saying about his body. All he is is a trophy to that fake pink haired bimbo! She is totally pathetic. At least Ino grew up and was actually a GOOD kunoichi! All suckura is is a useless waste of ink1! And you're a useless waste of life! And it's Hinata that knits, not suckura! Suckura would NEVER be able to manage a delicate art like that! Too much mention of the name "suckura." You're just a disgusting piece of shit! And how dare you fucking say no flames. Of course people are gonna flame you for that! Ino is a good character, Suckura is NOT! Know the fucking damn difference you waste of life!
Pathetic stupid goading weak, useless bitch suckura! Wish he'd just killed her and Kakashi HADN'T stopped him. This is gonna be another stupid story I see!
Corneliagirl101 chapter 17 . 9/13/2008
Well that was interesting, the vampire thing was weird at first but i grew to like it . it was a great story

Sasuke and Sakura 4 ever
Megsaku chapter 17 . 8/11/2008
Great! It was really good. I wish it didn't have to end. I love SasuSaku vampire storys! I've read 3 or 4. I'm looking for more. Again, great story!

Hiari.
Megsaku chapter 14 . 8/11/2008
I read this book series called 'Percy Jackson And The Olympions.' They're greta you have to look them up! They have all the mythical creatures because it's about the gods and everything like Zues and Posiedon. There are Nymphs too! And Satyrs (goat ppl) and lot's more!

I love this story! It's really great,

Hiari !
cHaSiNg PaPeR bUtTeRfLiEs chapter 17 . 7/12/2008
that was creepy,funny and cute in the same way! i like!:)
cHaSiNg PaPeR bUtTeRfLiEs chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
yes! i loathe ino as well! just kill her,you no you want to!
SasukeEmoAvenger chapter 6 . 1/27/2007
OMG I LUV THIS STORY! i do luv sasusaku but this story REALLY luv it. wat gave u the idea?
Fushigi Yuugi Lover chapter 4 . 11/30/2005
OMG! YES! He finally realized he loves her! YES! I love it so far.. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
Fushigi Yuugi Lover chapter 3 . 11/30/2005
OK I agree that Shikamaru and Choji were alot outa chatacter.. but it is ok if you dont know anything about them... well anywho WONDERFUL JOB... YOU SURE ARE STARTING TO CHANGE MY OPINION ON VAMPIRE FICS...YAYNESS!