Reviews for Disillusionment
I'm so glad Michael came into Ginny's life
nayin17 chapter 3 . 6/27
Really hate Cho
nayin17 chapter 1 . 6/27
Your Harry is kind of a git
nayin17 chapter 5 . 12/3/2013
Loved this chapter and i super love ginny
bellatrix spazz chapter 5 . 10/12/2008
can you please make more? i mean all the books have been out,and you do a really good job! the six one would be great, and so would the seventh book! ive always wanted to see things through ginnys veiw..i mean harry is sorta a git.i mean really! i just wish they went into more of ginnys veiw of things..you r awesome! please do the other books! COME ON! youre our only hope!
vo chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
MAKE MORE!good job!
na chapter 3 . 10/12/2008
awesome! do every book!1
katie chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
This story is very well done. I can see why you are taking all those AP classes!
FanFictionFantom chapter 5 . 7/28/2005
Wow this was such a good story! And turns out you were right, they did get together in the sixth book (hope i didnt spoil it). i like this shy, lonely side of ginny. write more!
Destiny's Darkness chapter 5 . 7/28/2005
So very adorable. And original! I'm really surprised (no offense), because I've seen several of this kind of story, sections from the book told from another's perspective, and they're typically Grade-A crap. No joke. But this one's so sweet and well-thought out.

Despite the fact we already know the basics of what happens, you do an amazing job of making it... new. Fresh. Original (I already pointed that out, but to make something original within such massively strict guidelines? Truly impressive). I haven't gone to your profile to see what else you've written, but I so *desperately* hope you continue writing (and write a lot).

Stunned by your talent,

Destiny's Darkness
daphnee chapter 5 . 7/28/2005
wow, that was SO GOOD! loved it. it's pretty hard to find a truly well-written fanfic, so well done.

good thing ginny's dream comes true in the end!

im gonna go look at your other stuff now ...
realfanficts chapter 5 . 7/28/2005
I'm extremely glad you were finally able to finish this! It's been forever!
realfanficts chapter 4 . 2/1/2005
I agree that they wil end up together- but when are you going to update?
A Paris Romance chapter 4 . 12/28/2004
Yay!
MsMissProngs chapter 4 . 12/26/2004
Ugh! I HATE Michael! I know he appears in this part of the story, but did JK really have to cruel enough to put him in the books period. Oh well, it was a great chapter none the less!

-MMP