Reviews for Lord of Caer Azkaban
brodylopa chapter 34 . 7/17
It was a nice story
Rose chapter 34 . 7/8
What about Luna and her father?
XxOSOKxH4WKxX chapter 25 . 7/8
God damn. I'm a Combat Engineer and we use a lot of Concertina wire. that shit will fuck your day up.
The ancient Greek myth mentioned 's paying a certain coinage to the ferry man for taking the body across I believe it was the river styx
"Harry felt a strange and unfamiliar feeling in the pit of his stomach as he watched the two girls and he found himself strangely disappointed that their day together was about to end"

Just go ahead and find a bedroom already, Harry; you know you want to, and I doubt either girl would disprove.
bakukan10 chapter 14 . 6/19
Drachmas were made of bronze, boom! Greek mythology
Threesome. Ick. Gross. Contaminated vaginas.
Lol, the overblown military-ness of the kids' military school is overblown. And funny. Don't forget funny.
Has Harry stopped his Occul. and military type training?

Awwwwwww - absolutely ADORE Severus' good fortune! LOVE THAT!
I can see Failbus suspecting the Longbottoms of being illegally incarcerated but not bothering to lift a finger if they were to be Harry's guardians in James/Lily's will, same reason he let Sirius rot away in Azzy.

Have any innocent prisoners been found in Azzy?
I"m glad Ginny has her birdie!

Oh, Albus...
Why is Hermione being blamed? Dear Darling Becky is the bitch who ignored common sense and decided to parade Harry at everyone despite being told not to.
*still giggling at Ginny loving on the "ugly" birdie* Love it!
Since I'm not a fan of extraneous characters, I'm not too interested in the "students" created for this story. We'll see, though.

Why didn't Failbus just tell Severus to be a better teacher? Too simple?
Ha! LOVED Hedwig's revenge! That was too funny. I hope Minerva has her eyes opened about Albus now. I doubt it, but I hope.
5,406 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »