Reviews for Lord of Caer Azkaban
ScriptyMike chapter 1 . 7/16
I don't think I've ever reviewed on this account for your stories, but anyway, I like the humor in this, just like in Make a Wish etc... don't know if you read comments anymore either...
Mikaela Bliss chapter 33 . 7/3
It's spelt Cruciatus
Meerhawk chapter 34 . 6/24
This is an amazing story and I love every part of it! The whole story is very fun and relaxing and I think the interactions between Becky, hermione, and Harry are very cute
orion2277 chapter 15 . 6/23
Crows have a connection to death
Sorry chapter 32 . 6/16
You didn't put three names on the pairing or at least it doesn't show it. I love your writing and I love the story but I can't ship anyone else with one of pairs. It kills me to stop reading but I hope you understand
Zoe's Anaklusmos chapter 34 . 6/16
I enjoyed this story thoroughly, though I wish it was fluffier, and It was just Harry and Becky with Hermione somewhere else and in the background or out of the picture completly.
Last Harper chapter 2 . 6/15
I like it so far, I was never a fan of Dumbledick.
phoebuscat chapter 1 . 6/1
Gah! Hermione is such a bitch! Now, you either are the Lord and Master of this island, and your word is law, or you let this upstart bitch order you around and question you at every turn... in which case, you are NOT the master of your lair! And all of a sudden strong Becky turns into a clingy weak girly-girl... Shame, because this story had started out so good and then it took a wrong turn somewhere. And that is not even mentioning your many, many typos...
I love this story. But would have liked it much better if Hermione was way in the background somewhere.
Lord Momonga's Disciple chapter 1 . 5/14
I thought when the general said he knew an auror who had tried that it was moody
Lord Momonga's Disciple chapter 3 . 5/14
Reminds me of Overlord (Anime) for some reason.
Storiesdr chapter 2 . 5/5
Thanks for this story. I agree that Acromantula silk would be very strong, but not as armour. The reason would be twofold, first, the silk mus be able to be cut, so it would not offer protection against a cutting curse (unless it has natural protection against magic) or a blade and second the silk would have no protection against blows. Long wearing, comfort and appearance I can see it having advantages, but not protection. The dragonhide would be better for this.
Rogue Survivor chapter 1 . 5/3
This FanFic has little explanation for why the characters are constantly acting out of character, clunky dialogue, and does more telling than showing when it comes to characters, and little imagery. Overall, this is of rather poor quality, and I hope the author has gotten better over the years.
Rywen chapter 34 . 4/29
Hi !
I don't know if you still read the reviews on your fanfic since it from 2004, but I wanted to tell you how much I liked your work anyway !
I love how your wrote Harry, clever, but still able to listen and ask for advice. I am not usually a fan of the pairing harry/multi but you brought it very subtly and in the end I was dying of waiting for of them to make the first move.
And finally, I am absolutely crazy of the idea of Harry as the head of a small group of transfers students, I really can't explain why.
Anyway, I just wanted to congratulate and thank you for your work !
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 16 . 4/24
Thank you so much for the laughs about Hedgwig!
5,238 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »