Reviews for Lord of Caer Azkaban
jeanette9a chapter 34 . 8h ago
love your creative take on this XD
NexusRider161 chapter 17 . 4/16
...
Younger than Ginny? Seriously? Why? Why not just make her a month or two younger?
NexusRider161 chapter 14 . 4/16
Reference to Charon, the ferryman of the Underworld of Ancient Greek mythology
NexusRider161 chapter 3 . 4/15
Was that a reference to the secret service?
Dumblydorrrr chapter 14 . 4/13
Excellent story, but you forgot the Brian!
Albus Wulfric Percival Brian Dumbledore!
me chapter 14 . 4/11
The Greek mythology about the ferry man that takes you across the river leeth ( sp)
a bribe for the ferryman
grossclout46 chapter 34 . 4/5
I never get tired of reading and re-reading your stories. They are always well-written and engrossing. I hope you won't run out of ideas. Keep up the great work.
NotAllGirlsAreGlass chapter 34 . 4/4
I couldn't stop giggling as I read this. Well done!
grossclout46 chapter 20 . 3/30
An excellent story that I have read and re-read many times (this being the latest - grin). I always enjoy your stories.
Cole Pascal chapter 34 . 3/10
I'm just about finished rereading this and aside from the rampant typos and lack of punctuation I still find it a very good story.
While reading it I had an idea for a rewrite. Instead of Harry coming to the island post sirius's death, what if he was rescued from the Dursleys and brought to azkaban at three? It would be an interesting coming of age story where Harry is a well educated noble who's hiding his real identity as the Black Baron of Azkaban while making friends with hermione, Luna, fleur, Neville, and the like, people who can be influential eventually but are just good people due to being properly raised. In third year he'd be incredibly angry about ministry interference with his island and wants to personally execute Sirius himself while becky, his youthful companion, designated mistress, and plain friend, is also at hogwarts with him and talks him into interrogating him beforehand to shore up the weaknesses. Thus they find out about Pettigrew. Harry makes Sirius a ward of the island and instead of a trial the black baron pardons him and tells fudge to shove it. Then tries to find the info the destroy the man.
I might write it but I have so many other plot bunnies ravaging my gardens. . . .
PaultheEwok chapter 34 . 3/7
Awesome, great story I really enjoyed it. I've only recently started reading Harry Potter fan fiction so I haven't read many but I thought this was very original and I liked the different aspects in it. Like the different magical creatures you included, the Nightmares and the birds (sorry can't remember what their called) and the hounds. I also like what you did with Neville's parents, I've read a couple of stories where they get healed but I liked this idea. However I don't like Snape and I didn't see why he should be able to just leave and work on what he wants after everything he's done to Harry and all the other students. I get that it's better he's out of the way but he's basically getting away unpunished. Just what I think. I really liked the relationship between Harry, Hermione and Becky, I thought they worked well together and I enjoyed their interactions. I did think Harry was a bit naive in some of the things he did (not as much as in canon) but still. Oh and about Dumbledore I don't think he's that stupid, well maybe a bit, but I think he's more naive thinking the best of everyone and he really is quite controlling thinking he knows best for everyone. Anyway I really enjoyed it great story.
noylj chapter 13 . 3/4
Why can't anyone just kill Snape?
AmITheRiddleOrTheRiddler chapter 2 . 3/2
As for shackbolt you have to remember he was chosen to protect the prime minister for his ability to blend in with muggles and knowledge of the muggle world, though it might have slipped his mind in his panic
Xiard Vron chapter 11 . 2/19
You're probably beyond this point but a possible way to cure the Longbottom's is a reverse of a Dimentor. I would also think there are more creatures or beings then the nightmares and the Dimentors in service to the Lord Azkaban.

The idea that I present to cure the Longbottom's is rather weak but it's what came to mind.
4,783 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »