Reviews for Lord of Caer Azkaban
vickety chapter 34 . 1/15
This was fun. Thanks.
Phillies2 chapter 24 . 1/15
your Omake of Umbridge and the villagers had me dying, I wouldn't mind if it was actually legit
Phillies2 chapter 23 . 1/15
I do like the way Harry is stepping into his role more, but it is strange that voldemort hasn't found out about why his dementors left and hasn't asked or sent anyone to talk to the resurfaced Lord Azkaban
Phillies2 chapter 8 . 1/15
I don't know why Harry just takes Hermione attacking him verbally half the chapter and I can't see any one his servants not stepping in to shut her down. He should have said earlier to shut up and let him explain.
Phillies2 chapter 4 . 1/15
He just got away from the Order and now he offers them safe haven? Boo, I wouldn't, just like I wouldn't care about what Ron was saying. If I was in Harry's shoes I'm would not be going back to Hogwarts
Lucy Gaol chapter 19 . 1/13
This story is one of my all time favorites. I love your wacky sense of humor
flying ducks298 chapter 14 . 1/12
to keep him safe
Dorian Havilliard chapter 1 . 1/12
How I wish 'your obedient servant' was a hamilton reference... *sad*
setokayba2n chapter 34 . 1/8
Not bad but... what about the horcruxes? With them, Voldy could return.
Alex the Digital HellReaper chapter 14 . 1/7
the ferry man from greek mytholody. also they gave the ferry man two (depending on which myth you go by) gold coins to ferrythem to the feilds of pleasure. so for Dumbledore to give a knut 'Copper' , coulbe be seen as more of an insult then anything. funny though.
Alex the Digital HellReaper chapter 3 . 1/6
hehe I love that joke. Also it did not have to be a wrist watch, sometimes sleeve cuffings were used.
nedjheret chapter 16 . 1/4
In regards to the feathers ... In the Egyptian pantheon, one of the more primary God's (Male) was Ra (also spelled Re). Two of His Daughters had the emblem of the Udjat (Wedjat) and worked in tandem as His Chosen Warriors. Keep in mind that the Aspect of Justice (Ma'at) takes form as a feather. These ideas could be incorporated within the story nicely as of chapter ... ummm ... whichever Hermione and Rebecca begin their wand builds ...
Foofiani chapter 15 . 12/28/2016
HOW DID U KILL SQUEAKERS. MY GOD HE WAD THE MAIN CHARACTER
RoryThePotato chapter 14 . 12/27/2016
In regards to the author note: Does it have to do with Hades and Charon?
Setsuna24 chapter 30 . 12/15/2016
I love this story! I kinda hoped he was looting the school lol but you missed the room of hidden things in the ROR
5,195 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »