Reviews for Double Deceit
tremayne chapter 13 . 5/15/2010
is that it love it

but the end was so tragic

i didn't see that coming

is there going to be a another chapter
fieldhockeygirl chapter 12 . 7/2/2008
Hi me again just wanted to tell u that u skiped one part of the song it goes "It'S always times like these when i think of you and i wonder if you ever think of me" and then "cause everything's so wrong..." but thanks again for putting the song in the story.:)
fieldhockeygirl chapter 12 . 7/2/2008
I never thought i would find anyone who would put "A Thousand Miles" by Vanessa Carlton in there story and i just wanted to say thanks. It has always been my favorite song so thanks for putting it in there and i loved the story :)
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 13 . 11/11/2005
this was a gr8 story! i luved it!
Cartoonatic chapter 4 . 9/26/2005
absolutely brill! the only bad thing that I have to sayis to say about the spelling of a few words for example 'You could hear the little puff of me cocking on my tears.' but otherwise absolutely gr8 and now to read the rest...
Tamara chapter 13 . 7/26/2005
really nice story. wow u made it to 100 reviews, awsome
Bbee chapter 11 . 7/26/2005
That is a greate story i hope u make more like that:D
Tasha chapter 13 . 7/13/2005
Please hurry with the next chapters.I'm excited to read.

Tasha
thethirdtroll chapter 13 . 7/1/2005
Ooh. I thought it was an actual chapter. All the effort of seeing it and it was just a preview. Sigh.
thethirdtroll chapter 11 . 7/1/2005
I'm loving your story but for some reason it wont let me acess the last chapter (sigh). Can you by any chance email me the 13th chapter. my email is Thanks.
Freaky Person O.o chapter 13 . 3/27/2005
So sad so sad... And dramatic... Soap opera people... sheesh! LOL
ShadowGryphyn chapter 13 . 2/27/2005
whoa. (1) there were five(5) people who reviewed, and (2) PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE put up the sequel!
Amy chapter 13 . 2/23/2005
AH! NO! No no! dont do that, thats evil! Hesdead? Wat up with that! U cant just kill the main charater...can you?
SweetAngle chapter 13 . 2/19/2005
OMG that was so good. It seemed as though she was talking to fillmore. i don't think he is dead literally tgat is i think that he has changed and is not the person he once was. Well thats what i think greatwork though
Moon Gurl chapter 13 . 2/19/2005
(cries)

You've touched me!

Thank you!

(cries)

But you killed him!

How could you ?

I know, I know. It's your story.

But still that's kinda like crime.

Still, More angst for me!

FINE!

More angst for every one that likes this story.

He couldn't take it when she left could he?

He was so flooding with emotion that he couldn't take it!

He died from a heart atack! (that can happen)

Or he couldn't handle it and he commited suicide!

You need to update!