Reviews for Black eyes, blue tears
Cocobutterrox chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
At first I thought it was Victoria xD haha
That was so sad :( It was written so beautifully too, which made it even more sad. And that last line "You never asked" was so EVIL! I loved it!
Amazing story. Keep writing ;)
Roselna chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Oh, this is so sadly beautiful. Must have taken a good amount of time to write it so perfectly.
Insanemistosingsmore chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
depressing, but well written just an fyi, i am similar to a mix between misto and jenny, so u wont hear from me much, BUT ill always have gentle encouragement when i do pipe up
One Fujoshi Otaku Among Many chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
I had no idea it was Jelly! I thought it was either Demeter (which you probably get a lot of) or Exotica. This is VERY GOOD. i LOVE IT.
svadaynavilfari chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Always great to see a well-written story like this, especially about one of the more under-appreciate characters. (:
BreakBeauty chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Wow. That was definately not who I was expecting, haha. During the story, I had it in my mind that it was Electra you were writing about. Well, good story:]
TheGreenElephant911 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Wow,this was good. At first I thought it was Demeter (but you wrote that the cat was a leftover, so she was out), then I thought it might be Grizabella when you wrote about the queen leaving since she left, but Jellylorum? I never suspected that! And I don't really think Sparagus would do that, but it's your story...
AlwaysNotUpdating chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Very interesting story! I like the ending, it reminds me of the time my teacher said, "Ask and you shall receive, but if you don't ask then you shall not receive."
Demactica chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Asparagus? No way...
Misteazer chapter 1 . 2/23/2002
Aw...poor Jelly!

GOOD...yet sad..fic.

I LOVE this song by Shania Twain! (I'm a fan of her's)

Keep writing!
LadyYuiHongo chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
Not AJ-he'd NEVER hit a it Macavity.
DemeterFluff chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
That was written very well! I really enjoyed it!
Jestana chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
Wow! I was thinking Dem or Electra, but certainly not Jelly! As for the tom, I would have thought Skimble, but then, most people would pair him up with Jenny. Anyway, excellent fic! I like the end, although her excuse for not telling Jenny is weak. I guess that's what they all say. Bravo!