Reviews for Kh Random Randomy Randomnessness
Trickster's Muse chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Wow, this is living proof that people writing retarded crap is about as funny as watching pain dry.

Either that or your pet monkey typed this up for you, because that what the intelligence level is equal to. I can't even offer any decent critique for this, it's just stupid, boring and the most pathetic attempt at humour I've ever seen.

Despite what you seem to think, random crap hardly ever equals funny.

Get out of my fandom and stop trying to pass yourself off as a writer.
Rachel chapter 4 . 1/22/2006
Ur story had nothing 2 do with harry potter!
Hiei's ice angel chapter 4 . 8/20/2005
I think You and Cloud should fight over the toaster! THEN SEPHY CAN COME AND FLY OFF ON A BROOM SCREAMING ABOUT GLENDA THE GOOD WITH! THEN SORA CAN EAT A MUFFIN AS RIKU PLOTS TO KILL KAIRI WITH A WAFFLE MAKER AT THE GAY BAR! Sry, I almost the Pandora's Box that is my mind!
Hiei's ice angel chapter 3 . 8/20/2005
That was an awesome chapter! Bad Maha!
Hiei's ice angel chapter 2 . 8/20/2005
That was hilarious! The whole peeing milk thing was so effing funny!
Hiei's ice angel chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
RANDOM! Sry...I LOVE RANDOM!
Kietah-chan chapter 4 . 5/9/2005
OMFG! i swear, everytime i read this fic...i bawl my eyes out from laughter! DAMMIT! LOL. So...suggestions for future blah blah blah...hm...

how about...MORE YAOI! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

_

K-c
AntiMusicMan chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
um...

(i suppossed to be utterly freaked out, right?)
GraciousHeart chapter 4 . 4/21/2005
Bring Sora back to life! Please! I'm begging you! I'll love you forever if you do! Nice story.
Ashurii-san chapter 3 . 1/4/2005
Oh..My...Fricken...god...

*bursts out into random giggles*
BagginAlong chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
Holy crap XD At first I was like "ehh, this is stupid" but when you got to that whole

Sora: OO

Riku: OO

Cloud: OO

Sephiroth: OO

Everyone: OO

thing, I laughed to hard XD

And your rendition on Simple and Clean is ingenius. *claps*
MAB chapter 4 . 10/27/2004
YOU ROCK! I think you should have Sora come back as Holy*! With wings, shit, and a halo! o! and have Riku sing "Oops! I killed Sora again!" wouldn't that be awsome! WRITE MORE! LOL!

PS Cloud should ride a disembodied toe! LOL!
Kietah-chan chapter 3 . 10/26/2004
lol. i liked. update soon please!

i love the flying dustbin/toaster cloud rides on...FWOOSH!

lol.

Kietah-chan
Akunen chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
hey! just gotta say that twas ok just to let ya know, that script format if illegal(wonderin what that is, then its like:

Sora:Hey.

Kairi:Hi Sora!

Hope that helped...) other than that, it was pretty funny MAKE SORA DIE A LONG AND PAINEFUL DEATH FULL OF BUNNIES AND BLOOD! lol!
Kietah-chan chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
THAT WAS SO FUNNY! lol! I almost peed my pants!

Kairi: YAY! GO US!

Kietah: BOOYA!

anyways, that was great. it really made me laugh!

Kietah-chan