Reviews for Coconut Island
Zoser chapter 5 . 5/15/2012
Nothing is perfect in this life but what Sam and Jack have is priceless and most wonderful. Lovely story
hedwiggins chapter 5 . 9/3/2011
Very well done. It took me a bit to figure out what was apparently going on. I liked the bits showing how much time had passed. Enjoyed Barrett's part in the whole cover-up. Felt sorry for Daniel pretty much throughout, but liked where he ended up. Cute idea about possibly hooking him up with Teyla. Also liked how it took a few years to reconnect with Atlantis and that Elizabeth was still alive, as was Carson. Really enjoyed how S&J wound up on Atlantis, and then the baby, and that Jacob is still alive. I did feel that the end of the story seemed pretty sudden, and was hoping there would be a continuation or a sequel? Hopefully? Maybe?
AglaiaWar chapter 5 . 12/8/2005
I really like it. Let me guess...Olivia...Elliot ...SVU. I really liked the way you wrote but I don't get the title.
Floopygirl chapter 5 . 5/19/2005
This is so beautiful it just makes me ache. The worst thing is, I remember starting to read it a while ago and not being convinced, so I stopped *slaps self in head* Lovely work, hon
Spazdncr chapter 5 . 2/12/2005
Ah, if only! I would LOVE for there to be some kind of ultimate SG-1/Atlantis crossover. And I never thought of it before, but Daniel and Teyla? Interesting combination there... Very interesting. :)
CeciliaLisbon chapter 5 . 12/10/2004
Just fantastic. So much attention to detail, and very convincing. Liked the fact their first time wasn't all too good and that they didn't know whether they were in love with each other or not. Well done!
wendy chapter 5 . 12/9/2004
Well, I really liked this story. There isn't alot of sj fiction that works for me, for all that I love samandjack. But I love that they don't fall in bed at once, and I love that when they do, it isn't all that. I mean how often is sex great the first time around with someone? I love that she hated labor (believe me, it sucks). I think you have a great ear for dialogue. And the structure works for me, too. I hope you write a sequel, this is a promising au. thanks for sharing your creation.
Banner chapter 5 . 11/2/2004
I loved this one... the burned-out Team, the prickly relationships, the love, the forgiveness. I really enjoyed the time counters - "Two years after the world becomes safe for humanity " wry and edgy.
Ilana chapter 5 . 10/25/2004
I wasn't sure what I thought of the story while it was going on, since parts of it kind of confused me, but having gotten to the end, I really like it (although I'm still not entirely sure why Sam felt the need to fake her death). I'm glad everyone got a happy ending, more or less, without it feeling unrealistic.
Ted Sadler chapter 5 . 10/25/2004
Steinbeck lives on! You obviously put so much into this, and it flowed and held attention. So many well-observed details with a minimum of description. Very well done. Ted
Jara chapter 5 . 10/25/2004
Wow, hon. That was just great. Some nice angst and awkwardness between them. I'm not sure if I can see Sam faking her own death but the fic worked wonderful anyway. And them going to Atlantis? Very nice touch!
Slayne22 chapter 5 . 10/25/2004
Very nice. I really like stories about SG-1 after the war is over, especially ones where life isn't too peachy for them. That's just the way I think it'd be.

Taking them to Atlantis is a great idea. The Jack/Sam was so good! Not perfect because, of course, it wouldn't be. It was them.

I really enjoyed this.
fallingfromelysium chapter 5 . 10/25/2004
That was such an amazing story! I loved it! Everyone needs to stop sometimes. Cannot tell you how great this story is! Going on Favorites list!
SG1-Fanfic chapter 5 . 10/24/2004
A fanastic story. Well written. And original.
SG1-Fanfic chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
Wow. What an original story. And full of angst...! :)