Reviews for Demonic Desires
VenomDragoness chapter 17 . 3/12
AWWW THATS SOO SWEET! I LOVE DIS BOOOK! XD
Guest chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
Inuyasha's "sit boy" necklace, aka "beads of subjugation"
Alaina Anonymous chapter 12 . 9/23/2013
I wish Kagome would get raped already. Strangely I actually like it when my favorite character gets raped (weird huh).
CSIalchemist chapter 10 . 4/28/2013
I'm liking this!
Where's Sesshomaru when you need him?!
Serena M00N chapter 17 . 2/26/2013
Sequel, yes! That was awesome! One of the finer stories, and, actually, almost exactly what I had been looking for. And well done to boot! Sometimes, you find what you're looking for, but they use primitive language, and I am REALLY glad you wrote this.
DarkKnightShiva chapter 7 . 2/22/2013
this was a lame chapter i mean how come kagome gets all the power? How come inuyasha runaway from a challenge? How come the mighty sword be broken by a common bear yokai?
ExTaCy925 chapter 17 . 2/13/2012
Awwww that was sweet
BlackR0seBud chapter 17 . 1/29/2012
Omg please sequel! I loved the story. Just great!
BlackR0seBud chapter 17 . 1/29/2012
Omg please sequel! I loved the story. Just great!
Stefanie2 chapter 16 . 1/10/2012
You warned in the first chapter about attempted rape, but in this chapter there was an actual rape which you only warned for 'mature content.' Rape is a trigger for many people and a real warning for real rape, not attempted rape, or just 'mature material', would be appreciated.
Kimmy ko chan chapter 12 . 1/27/2011
" she had hit him so many times that his nose and lips were busted open". DAMN! I'd LOVE to see THAT! Send me a picture sometime will you? Lol XD hahahahaha! i f***ing love your story!
Yamibara chapter 17 . 9/14/2010
This is one of the few Inu/Kags I have read. I'm going to be honest and say I usually, Sess/Kag. But that has no reflection on this review, just few helpful hints to help your writing flow better in the future.

1. Might I suggest that you don't take Kagome out of original context so much. She was very mean and almost spiteful toward everyone and sarcastic and very cruel. I can understand hardening herself against the situation, but Kagome was angry at everyone when all they were trying to do was help. She didn't even try to sympathize with them and see how they felt now that Inuyasha was gone. They were his friends too, but no one seemed to have a reaction, but Kagome. She seemed to be striking out at everyone for no apparent reason than just to hostile and angry. Which is giant leap from the beginning where she would cry out for help constantly and then weep in their arms. That was a little hard for me to wrap my head around. After the training scene, she just became Mega Miko and was so BA she didn't need anybody. Which didn't make any sense. Why would she isolate herself when she needed them to watch her back at the same time. And the scenes with Kikyo didn't click well. Kikyo known for being one step ahead of the Inu gang, especially when it involves Inuyasha. Why didn't she know about him being crazed, especially if he was leveling villages? It just didn't flow well with the rest of the storyline and was out character context for her too. So please try to stay in character context a little more in the future of your writing.

2. Where is everybody else in this story? I know the main focus was on Inuyasha and Kagome, but he was demolishing villages and killing people. This would have at least brought up Naraku's attention and he'd would scheme his way into this mess. But If you didn't want to deal with that, realistically speaking, Sesshomaru would have probably stopped Inuyasha just like in the manga. No way he would have just let Inuyasha run crazed through the country side. He would have at least threatened or interfered in some way and Inuyasha would probably be dead by the end of the story. But that aside also, where were Ginta and Hakkaku? After Kouga first interfered, they just sorta disappeared. 0.o Did they just stay at the den or were they killed? I was pretty lost on that point too. And besides Kouga, Kagome rarely interacted with anyone else. Poor Shippo. Shippo is always with Kagome in the manga/anime, but he got little to no mention in this story, whatsoever. That was a little unnerving for me, especially with the grim storyline. Shippo's antics would have given the storyline a little levity every now and then that would have given it a little more dept too.

3. And here's the killer, the ending. A little unrealistic, don't you think, considering circumstances. I don't think any girl, no matter what may or may not have happened, would have been that comfortable with her RAPIST so soon after a traumatic event of that scale. Throughout this whole storyline, Kagome's fighting to keep her virginity and then when she looses it by being brutality raped, all she can think of is getting that sword. And even that I can take. But her so readily taking him back after all she's suffered and endured is radically unrealistic. She didn't even flinch at him or anything. And they kiss? No self respecting young lady would ever sacrifice herself in such a manner as to lie comfortable within into arm of man who maimed her repeatedly then brutality raped her body. And I can understand that wasn't Inuyasha in his correct mind, but to look at the same face every day and not be reminded of all that torment and fighting? I don't think any human being could do it. Just saying from the point of view of a girl who has seen several rape victims and a sister to one. It's just not going to happen. Maybe time and patience, but not so soon. There isn't enough love in the world to be that blind.

I'm not trying to bash your story at all. It's well thought out concept with great over all view, but the character flaws and plot holes take a lot of away from the story. It was interesting and kept me on the edge til the end. I hope this is not view negatively because was not my intention, but I just want to give you some healthy criticism that will hopefully improve your future works! Keep going and keep getting better!
Kaykat chapter 17 . 8/22/2010
This was really good, the demonic undertone had a nice touch to it all!

O_x
parisadaja chapter 17 . 7/31/2010
omg! thats soooo good! mhhm! i luv it sooo much! jajaja!
InuKag4Eva chapter 17 . 3/2/2010
Why did he hav 2 rape good story its one of my favs.