Reviews for Demonic Desires
Crystal heart 255 chapter 17 . 4/9
Good story but koga and Kagome is my favorite couple
Crystal heart 255 chapter 8 . 4/9
Pretty good so far, but will inuyasha really hurt her?
Princess of Mirkwood2 chapter 17 . 5/29/2014
Loved it hope you write a sequel soon.
meow face 77 chapter 9 . 5/8/2014
SHOOOOOOOOOOOORT
VenomDragoness chapter 17 . 3/12/2014
AWWW THATS SOO SWEET! I LOVE DIS BOOOK! XD
Guest chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
Inuyasha's "sit boy" necklace, aka "beads of subjugation"
Alaina Anonymous chapter 12 . 9/23/2013
I wish Kagome would get raped already. Strangely I actually like it when my favorite character gets raped (weird huh).
CSIalchemist chapter 10 . 4/28/2013
I'm liking this!
Where's Sesshomaru when you need him?!
oooOutisooo chapter 17 . 2/26/2013
Sequel, yes! That was awesome! One of the finer stories, and, actually, almost exactly what I had been looking for. And well done to boot! Sometimes, you find what you're looking for, but they use primitive language, and I am REALLY glad you wrote this.
Hek'UnnSkipper chapter 7 . 2/22/2013
this was a lame chapter i mean how come kagome gets all the power? How come inuyasha runaway from a challenge? How come the mighty sword be broken by a common bear yokai?
Extacy925 chapter 17 . 2/13/2012
Awwww that was sweet
BlackR0seBud chapter 17 . 1/29/2012
Omg please sequel! I loved the story. Just great!
BlackR0seBud chapter 17 . 1/29/2012
Omg please sequel! I loved the story. Just great!
Stefanie2 chapter 16 . 1/10/2012
You warned in the first chapter about attempted rape, but in this chapter there was an actual rape which you only warned for 'mature content.' Rape is a trigger for many people and a real warning for real rape, not attempted rape, or just 'mature material', would be appreciated.
Kimmy ko chan chapter 12 . 1/27/2011
" she had hit him so many times that his nose and lips were busted open". DAMN! I'd LOVE to see THAT! Send me a picture sometime will you? Lol XD hahahahaha! i f***ing love your story!