Reviews for Mirror Image
Mimi chapter 27 . 12/9/2013
I finished reading all 3 stories (Mirror, 7 years,unexpected. This one is a great foundation for the sequels. Such a creative plot. You also write missions very well!
Halle Alexis chapter 27 . 7/20/2012
This isn't the type of story I would normally read, but I enjoyed it. It was interesting, well written, and the characters were great.
Sinvisigoth chapter 27 . 1/5/2012
Goddamn but that was a great story :) I'm off to read the sequel now, thanks for a fantastic read!
Red Bess Rackham chapter 19 . 5/7/2011
Ooh, the switch is about to happen! For everyone's sake I hope it works, without complication... can't wait to see what happens next!

Red Bess Rackham chapter 18 . 5/7/2011
Love plot and love emotional interaction - I'm good with it all. Wonderful writing! :D

Red Bess Rackham chapter 17 . 5/7/2011
I love the consistency you maintain to keep it in mind that Sydney isn't in her own body - like it's not overpowering or constant, but of course because the narrative is talking about Sydney, my mind tends to slip into imagining Sydney, but then every here and there, you have a line like "Lauren's arms screaming in protest" or "one of Lauren's little smiles" and it's smooth and well done (if any of that makes sense). Anyways, extremely well written! :D

Red Bess Rackham chapter 15 . 5/7/2011
Wow... oh man. Poor Vaughn, poor Syd! That was such an intense chapter! Excellent writing! :D

Red Bess Rackham chapter 14 . 5/7/2011
Vaughn! CRAP. What the heck is she supposed to do now!

And what exactly happened back there with Sloane? I assume that will be explained.

Still loving how you write Sark - excellently in character. :D

Red Bess Rackham chapter 13 . 5/4/2011
WOW! Ok, first, love that Ana is appearing in this story. Back a couple chapters your author's note said you hoped to be finished this story before season 4 started, so it's coincidental that you brought her up since she becomes a player again in season 5.

Second, Sark is so deliciously infuriating, and I adore how this is progressing - it feels wonderfully in character!

Thirdly: SLOAN. Can't wait to read what happens next!

Red Bess Rackham chapter 12 . 5/4/2011
Mm, so well written! Very in character, and I loved the first part of this chapter. Well done!

Red Bess Rackham chapter 11 . 5/4/2011
Heee, excellent banter between Syd and Sark. Can't wait to see how Syd does with Cole!

Red Bess Rackham chapter 10 . 5/2/2011
Love venomous Lauren in Syd's body - her exchange with Sark was great. Also, you totally nailed Cole's voice in the few short lines you had for him in this chapter. Great writing!

Red Bess Rackham chapter 8 . 5/1/2011
Very nice! I love this - very excited to how this progresses from her! A good mission with Lauren!Syd and Sark should be much fun. :D

Red Bess Rackham chapter 4 . 5/1/2011