Reviews for Strings
K5Rakitan chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I saw this on Gateworld and realized that my fic had the same title as yours. Lol! Mine is for a different reason, though. No guitars.

Anyway, this was beautiful with great imagery.
leiasky chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Ok, this was really nicely done. And very much in character. Jack is a man of very little words and when he does speak, its sarcasm or serious or humorous. This was a perfect combination of everything.

I was shocked when she walked away, though, thinking there should have been something additional to tell us why she had to tell him this and then walk away. We all KNOW why she had to walk away. He's still her CO, but it would have been nice to have that little bit at the end there to show she was thinking about it.

His : “This is usually about the time I wake up.” was perfect and so Jack that I had to grin.
Dawns Heart chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Beautiful...
CharmedAli chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
great story i like the chicken thing
shiny silver grl chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
Once again I really like the way you show insight into the characters...in this case Sam's awareness of Jack and who he is...the way he is, in particular. I like the whole fic, though I'm a little off balance. I'm a relatively new SG-1 watcher (have mostly only seen eps from seasons 4 and 5, with maybe one or two from s8), and so I'm not sure how much of the Pete stuff at the beginning was true, and how much was just your fic. I'm *really* hoping their engagement is off, but I figure it only is in your perfect world, alas.

-sil
GateSeeker2 chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
That was so sweet and touching! Loved the descriptions of Jack playing guitar. You were precise and developed the image without being wordy - very nice. Liked Sam's appreciation of the man that she had come to know and yet realizing there was still so much more to him. *sigh* SWEET! However, is this it? Has she broken up with Pete? Is she leaving Jack to go break up with Pete? Come on - they can't just leave it like that, can they? MORE! :-)
O'NeillRoxMyWorld chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
Totally amazing. Your description was absolutely incredible. And the dialogue was beleivable, I could then doing that.

I absolutely loved it.

You are truly gifted.

O'NeillRoxMyWorld
TLWROX chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
That was one of the most beautiful fics I've ever read! Fantastic! Thank goodness Sam is brave- lol! Great, great fic. Hope to read more from you soon. :) :) :)
Delilah Wigglesworth chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
Hey! This was REALLY REALLY good! I haven't seen any of Season 8 (we're still on Season 7 in good ol' Angleterre) but this TOTALLY made me wanna see it! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS. Or I may just explode.

You write REALLY well and I lub all your stories. ESPECIALLY this one. :)
shippingMerDer chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
Gorgeous! Another one for my FF Recommendations! Great idea and really sweet! And Jack playing guitar and Sam listening to it ...aww! Totally loved the "hand-play" ...such an intimate thing for them to do! And it fits perfectly!

I totally fell in love with that! Beautiful! Just beautiful!

And give your friend Jen my bows! Her manip pics are great! I do manips of S&J myself but I have a lot to learn! Hers are really great! I've seen thsoe for "Twilight" as well! Still have to read that one, though! But the pics were already great! :D

Great work to both of you!

Steffi :)
Aeri102 chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
YES! This is what i want to happen. We haven't seen 'Threads' yet in the UK but I really hope that Pete is gone! Please continue, this could be the beginning of a great story. How would you have them get arround the frat regulations ?
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 1 . 10/25/2004