Reviews for Detention
Suaysami chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
The only thing is.. I REALLY doubt that Carson would of let John leave ;) Other than that, great job! :D
ferryboat George chapter 3 . 6/13/2008
Lovely story
twinchaosblade chapter 3 . 6/4/2007
Nice 'Suspicion'-tag. Thanks for sharing.
screaminglife chapter 3 . 7/25/2005
LOL! loved the part between Shep,Weir and Beckett and the 2 huge marines. nice addition and enjoyed the light reading.
laughingalien chapter 3 . 5/7/2005
I really enjoyed this fanfic. Your style of writing is great and I do hope you write more Atlantis fanfic in the future.

Take care :)
Dameon chapter 3 . 3/28/2005
Seems logical that Beckett would want to monitor Atlantis's best pilot, huh? Awesome story, I laughed, I grinned, and I enjoyed thoroughly!
nightawaken chapter 3 . 11/6/2004
Loved this! The humor was great and all of the characters (Sheppard and Beckett in particular) were dead on. Wonderful. More please!
b7-kerravon chapter 3 . 10/27/2004
Very nice, and quite believable. Thanks for a great story!
SKRoberts chapter 3 . 10/27/2004
O-o-o-o-o, I loved it!

John's nightmare gave me chills. Chills!

I'm so saving this one to read again later.

Great fic. Way to go. :D
Allegra chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
Ah, the perfect little missing scene. It's almost like I can see it unfolding on the TV screen. What a shame that the makers of SG-A didn't have the foresight to know how much their viewers like a little bedside manner every now & again! This was great & did I see that there's going to be another part?
annie chapter 2 . 10/26/2004
This is a very good story. I like the different perspective you are using to look at this. I'm sure the medical personnel see Sheppard's exploits in a totally different light!
MacGateFan chapter 2 . 10/25/2004
This is great! You've definitely got the characterization down pat. I can't wait to read the rest.

~Mac
trappedandannoyed chapter 2 . 10/25/2004
yay! another chapter! i love this story! lolol
WriterJC chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
I really like the way you're filling in this noticeable gap in the episode. Send more soon, please.
annie chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
Excellent beginning and an interesting idea. Can't wait for more!