Reviews for The Horror and Joy of Christmas
Just Smile D chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Aww...That was SO cute!
Aereon chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
GAH! Poor Robin * simpers * Though it did crack me up a tiny bit on the roof , * Gets glared at by bird boy * What ? Anyway cute I wish there was a anouther chapter though ... Oh well , Loved the chase bit and Robin's jealousy , Heh , Heh , HEh ... Keep up the good work !
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
aw, so cute! I loved the chase scene!
Phantom Moon chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Nice fic. Cute ending. I really liked the use of the word Un-Raven.
Miss Sairas chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
AWSOME!
Chocolatheque chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
Nyaao...silly Robin. I think he's a bit out of character, but like I really care! Raven was too, but once again, like I care! UPDATE YOUR STORIES! ALL OF THEM!
PeppermintChick chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
I read this a long time ago and loved the story but I coundn't put it in my favs . Now I found i and putting it in my favs. BTW Robin an d Starfire are so cute here, StaRob 4ever!
RavensAngst chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
Oh my gosh!

More teehee-ing again!

That was so cute, I don't even know what to say other than I liked it, alot!

Thanks for reviewing my stuff 'cause it made me come check out yours again. I forgot that I needed to add you to my favs list.

Doing that now...
JulesFire chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
"The worst part about Beast Boy wasn't that he was green, wasn't that he insisted on telling bad jokes, and wasn't even that he was biggest goof of all time. It was that he was right." I loved that...

Oh...lovely! I noticed something about your stories: their interactions are unmistakably teenager-y! That's something that a lot of people miss when writing about the Titans (including me, I think...) There's this tangible awkwardness that's just so cute, and so realistic. Anyway, I actually did decide to review tonight, even though I said I wouldn't in the e-mail I sent you...so understand that it's really late at night, and that's why I'm stupid. The other fic, w/ the hidden messages of teenage girls, had just the most wonderful interaction between those two...it was kinda sexy, too. lol...great job! I'm so happy I have such a talented one-shot writer reading my lowly stories.
sakuradancer3 chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
ok, if ya do not make this a ongoing fic, i will cry. wah, its over!
sweetpotato1992 chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
so cute i wish i was you writing a great story please continue it
D00D.LYKE.ORLY.NO.WAI chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
that was so cute because it had my favorite couples in there!
warprince2000 chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Master Chief chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
Great story. I would have made a little more affection in the part were BB and Raven kissed though. Maby you should make a story about just them. Keep it up though.
Bee Bop chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
aww, so sweet. i really really really really want you to update soon!