Reviews for To Have Fallen for an Idiot
erzatscarlet chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
So Pretty! I love Sheelos as much as I love Kraine!
Azure Teriques chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
It's really good. I normally don't read these and decided to try and read one and this one is awesome
Cushira chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Aw... I love Sheelos. P

Love your fic~!
BlazingxSoul chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
((squeals)) SHEELOS FLUFF! YAY! Very cute... I'll check back for more cute stuff...
Animelover5.6 chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
No better way to express what some people think, that sheena fell for an idiot. I don't thimk zelos is an idiot, just really optomistic. But the Sheloyd people or the Zelette people...Can i tell you something? I think zelette sounds like a brand of tampons! I really do! Sorry, just needed to get that off my chest. But, you know, we all belive in wacky pairngs sometimes.

Like me.

fitzefitcher chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Hahaha... cute.
Fenera chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Oh! So cute! I really love Sheelos storys!_
Eliannora chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
That was so HILARIOUS :P
Neko-Koorime chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
My brother was listening to me read parts allowed, and now he's singing

Young Love

I'm inclined to agree...
MindTricks chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Aw! Fluffy...*frolics in fluff*...! Very nice, sempai, you have my praise. _ Zelos and Sheena are such a cute couple...and it's very well written, not just something chucked out to fill up space! Thank you for that fluffy read! :D
Minki chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Ow, that was so swet _ ! This Zelos... omg.. my body was shaking... _"
Strawberry Eggs chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
While Sheena and Zelos is one of my most favorite pairings in ToS, this was the first story I ever read for it. I loved the fluffy cuteness, though I imagine thoes two doing something like that a little longer than a few months after the game. Still, they were largley in character and I thoguht it was really sweet. Good job!
superspork97 chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
That was cute. Nice fluff, not barf-inducing. I think the 'do you love me, truly, madly, and deeply' line, as well as Sheena's general reactions toward Zelos and the way she insulted him in the beginning was pretty out of character, but it was good.
Linkite chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
LoL this is one of my favourite Sheelos fanfics! I love it! _
Luciado chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Aw. That's so sweet! The sweetest SxZ I've ever read. Honest to Martel. Hands down. Fluffy as the cotten candy of pillow Paradise.