Reviews for Summer Scent
Puppiesssss chapter 12 . 9/17/2014
Oh My GOdddd! i was not that enthusiastic about new characters at the beginning but now i'm thrilledd! this story is sooo good! i wish Ryoma would actually tell Sakuya that all he wanted was for him to have frds and i really want them to open up their relationship with each other too! They are sooo cute together! But well i know how you mean by there's actually no one who deserves Ryoma but tbh i think Keigo is quite cute with Ryoma too, but wellllll your's is equally cute if not more! Yayyyy please update i'm sure you've got lotsssss of fans out there but they just can't comment because they are using the fanfiction app and it sucks and wouldn't let us comment and i have to turn on my laptop to comment and it was totally worth it! 3 :))))
sakuravalkyrie chapter 12 . 3/11/2013
Hi. Been a while since you update. I hope you're still planning to continue this story. I loved it from the beginning and still love it now. Ryoma and sakuya are perfect. And no, I didn't see Sakuya turning to a Mary sue. He may be perfect in some aspect but his greatest flaw lies in his spoiled upbringing.
chibibunny7 chapter 12 . 8/25/2012
Hello, this is the first time a fic as much as I like yours. I love the relationship between Ryoma and Sakuya, has a hitch hard to resist. I hope to update soon, but I see that you do not update for quite some time
Krist-W chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
Хочу продолжния!
Midnight Twins chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
It's no fun without my brat prince. Sakuya says. As an old friend, who's also USA National Tennis Championship winner comes to Japan Ryoma's life changes. What is Sakuya ulterior motive? What will Ryoma do?
Midnight Twins chapter 12 . 1/26/2011
i wish you would write what's happening next
Ducks R Evil chapter 12 . 11/13/2010
you made a mistake

the 12th chapter is exactly the same as a previous one

looking forward to a new chapter
Biennia Baron chapter 12 . 11/10/2010
Cant wait to see what happens!
Mile chapter 12 . 8/8/2010
please continue this story...
Ella1331 chapter 12 . 8/6/2010
Very good story - I'm impatient to know how S will go to US, so, pls, update soon!
Fadey chapter 11 . 6/30/2010
Update please~:)
Ms.Mad.Hatter.Hightopp chapter 12 . 4/9/2010
This fic is really good and seems well thought out. There is never a sudden change in the charcter's personality like in other fics. Though the grammer can use reviewing. "Have a fun" shouldbe "Have fun" or "Have a fun time."
Lania Tesle chapter 11 . 3/28/2010
Are you going to keep updating this story or have you lost interest in Prince of Tennis? If you have, I can understand. But I just want to know.
Herbblood chapter 12 . 3/18/2010
interesting...
Lania Tesle chapter 12 . 3/9/2010
I love the plot! And Sakuya is so cool! He goes together with Ryoma perfectly! Thanks for writing this! It makes me happy!