Reviews for Future of the Past
Blanc Casse chapter 8 . 1/18
God, please tell me you have an uncensored version somewhere that I could read...? Do you? May I? *crosses fingers*
Apart from that, I love the way this story developed and continues to develop. I felt so satisfied by what he told the politicians, you have no idea. I freaking hate politicians.
What I absolutely love though, is Duo and Heero together, that first kiss pretty much melted my brain right then and there and I so wish they have more romantic moments with each other!
Blanc Casse chapter 5 . 1/18
Yaaaay, for the first Heero-Duo talk. It went well!
Blanc Casse chapter 4 . 1/18
.hell.
Blanc Casse chapter 3 . 1/18
Oh, wow! WOW! I'm loving this plot and I can't wait to see what Quat and the others think about all this. Can't wait for Heero. Really, really anxious about that one!
Blanc Casse chapter 2 . 1/18
This story sounds amazing thus far. Can't wait for more!
DaughterofDante chapter 16 . 11/28/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
suicidal-sinner chapter 16 . 10/27/2013
This is a very interesting story and I would love to read more. Please let me know when the book comes out and I will definitely buy it! :)
Crepes chapter 16 . 7/23/2013
Usually I would be angry that you didn't conclude your story. However 1) it didn't hang on a cliffhanger, solved the main crisis, and the two love interests got together; 2) it had beautiful, satisfying writing; and 3) you could have ended it successfully in Chapter 15 anyway!

If you change it to a novel, please please update here or an easily internet-searchable place so that I can buy it and support you and your further works! Please don't be offended, but I hope you are a female author because I have been searching for a new favorite female writer lately since Sara Douglass (Australian author) passed away. I am SO excited for you! :DDDD 333

Oh yeah and thanks for the great story. Sorry I can't give any critical reviews. I had so much fun reading I forgot to look at it from an editor's perspective :/
Crepes chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
I am so ready for this. omg. i saw the published date and then the updated date and then the status and got so totally pumped! And after the first chapter's prose I had to take a break because I knew this was gonna be some epic writing and it has not let me down.
jay chapter 16 . 6/9/2013
Love! Would love to ser it go further and would definitely buy the ebook :)
ffreeloader chapter 13 . 6/9/2013
This a great different type story with a plot. It was very good. I hope you continue to write such interesting stories. I wish the story had gone a little farther and tole what happened to Bektor, the children brought back and how Duo was accepted. Thanks
Rhyanthia chapter 16 . 6/7/2013
I will definitely be waiting for that, both the updates here and the ebook (which sounds like it would be well worth the money _).
starless-ocean chapter 16 . 6/6/2013
*sigh* I'm kinda sad, but also happy that this story will live on somehow ;w;
Thank you so much for all the effort you put into it! The journey to save the world mixed with exactly that bit of sci-fi which got me interested into GW were awesome, as well as the story's development :3 (I especially loved the inventions!)
I wish you good luck with your eBook and I'm looking forward to it! (maybe there'll be even more from where the fanfic ended 3)
Celestinasong chapter 6 . 4/21/2013
This is amazing and interesting. Technical without being boring. Great fic
Shinigami Kiyomi chapter 15 . 2/22/2012
wahhhh! i love this story 3 - please don't stop with a cliff hanger like that! x is there any chance of u continuing this? cant wait to no what happens next

ur amazin, the plot is exhilarating... cant stop! /