Reviews for Lemon Tea
pikaree1 chapter 1 . 2/14
OwO I wuvved this story. Not loved. WUVVED. WITH THE CHILDISH ACCENT BROUGHT ON BY FANGIRLING.
Lady Elvira chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Really enjoyable to read!
I consider Royai as an OTP of mine and you've portrayed their "first" meeting very well. It is a nice idea to have them attending the same military school. And also the tea as a key role to a conversation is very creative! Yet this One Shot also fits well to Hawkeye's usual no-nonsense behaviour and Roy's reputation as a charmer. And it was really pleasant to see good old Hughes again ;)
The only thing I do have to point out that Hughes' girlfriend/ wife's name isn't Glacier but indeed Gracia.

Elvira
CassandraPaige394 chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
I have the sudden urge to run to the store and pick up some lemon tea :3
woofyy chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Nice short story. Keep up the good efforts :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
loved it!
Time Signature chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Kyaa, that was really cute! Simple, but really gets the message across! I loved it, even though it was slightly off-canon. When I first saw this fic and its review count, I was really surprised that there would be 90 reviews for a 2k one-shot, but now I totally understand why. It's definitely worth reviewing.
Wow, I'd love to become an author like you someday.
Treacherous Desire chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Very cute and well written. I enjoyed every word of it.
Serendipithy chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Wait... so Riza just made Roy drink like 2342834 cups of tea?

I love her.
SapphireSecret chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
This was adorable! I enjoyed reading it quite a bit.
96bittersweetblackcat chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
lol so cute
Sylphinated chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
This was a sweet and plausible look into young roy and riza's life pre end of series, so it's slightly off canon. but a good job nonetheless!
Carolnuts chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
lol, mustang is one lucky mothafucka.
this is totally adorkable! thank you for writing this!
the manliest man chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I love this story so much that I read it every freaking day. lol
x ForgetMeNot chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I like!
boreum dal chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Why I never reviewed this story, I have no idea-but forgive the lateness.

I re-read this tonight after seeing it in my favorite stories, and I'm reminded only even more strongly of why I added it! Your writing is beautiful. I love the simplistic, quiet tone of it; it matches the feeling of the early mornings and late evenings about which you write quite well. Roy, Hughes, and Hawkeye are all perfectly in character, and I could totally see this being canon. I also love how romantic it is without even the slightest romantic gesture. Subtlety is one of my favorites, and you are a master at it. On a sidenote, reading about Hawkeye's determination and hard work spurs me on in a particularly difficult semester of college, haha. Thanks for that!

I'm so glad I had the privilege of reading this!