Reviews for Lemon Tea
Element Siren chapter 1 . 7/17
Oh my god! So cute!
CelestialSolitude chapter 1 . 3/1
This was the first Royai fic I read and actually liked. Doesn't fit in manga canon, but it's now part of my headcanon for 03 that Riza and Roy met during training, Roy was taught by his father, and Riza loves lemon tea.
zoe chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
You are amazing,now I had sudden urges to drink lemon tea at 1:54 am while reading this
Ellce chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
This was a cute story, that I found really interesting :)
pikaree1 chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
OwO I wuvved this story. Not loved. WUVVED. WITH THE CHILDISH ACCENT BROUGHT ON BY FANGIRLING.
Lady Elvira chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Really enjoyable to read!
I consider Royai as an OTP of mine and you've portrayed their "first" meeting very well. It is a nice idea to have them attending the same military school. And also the tea as a key role to a conversation is very creative! Yet this One Shot also fits well to Hawkeye's usual no-nonsense behaviour and Roy's reputation as a charmer. And it was really pleasant to see good old Hughes again ;)
The only thing I do have to point out that Hughes' girlfriend/ wife's name isn't Glacier but indeed Gracia.

Elvira
CassandraPaige394 chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
I have the sudden urge to run to the store and pick up some lemon tea :3
woofyy chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Nice short story. Keep up the good efforts :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
loved it!
Time Signature chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Kyaa, that was really cute! Simple, but really gets the message across! I loved it, even though it was slightly off-canon. When I first saw this fic and its review count, I was really surprised that there would be 90 reviews for a 2k one-shot, but now I totally understand why. It's definitely worth reviewing.
Wow, I'd love to become an author like you someday.
Treacherous Desire chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Very cute and well written. I enjoyed every word of it.
Serendipithy chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Wait... so Riza just made Roy drink like 2342834 cups of tea?

I love her.
SapphireSecret chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
This was adorable! I enjoyed reading it quite a bit.
96bittersweetblackcat chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
lol so cute
Sylphinated chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
This was a sweet and plausible look into young roy and riza's life pre end of series, so it's slightly off canon. but a good job nonetheless!