Reviews for Exposed
Mystery0028 chapter 11 . 3/9/2015
please post next chapter
Katty008 chapter 7 . 12/26/2008
Heiji is most definitely Kid.
Katty008 chapter 5 . 12/26/2008
I'm kinda curious as to what Kid's mother will think when she comes home.
Keajo chapter 11 . 8/24/2008
What a wonderful story that is well written and has a great plot! Please continue soon. I can't wait to find out what happen next.
Yin7 chapter 11 . 8/6/2008

Mayet
AFoxOnPluto chapter 11 . 6/21/2006
wow good story! I hope you update soon! XP
chacha chapter 11 . 4/24/2006
WHADDA YA MEAN 'HE JUST HAD TO ACCEPT FATE?
kawaii-tantei-girl chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Great story! but is it really Kid dead? Another chapter, please... I suggest you to write the next chapter. With Kaitou's apearence, ok?
Lurker chapter 4 . 7/26/2005
Decent story, but...you really need to tone down on the fanboy/fangirl Japanese. Especially seeing as half the time you have no clue whatsoever what you're doing.
xeno chapter 11 . 4/15/2005
wow this is at a turning point and it's getting goodbut I still dont quite believe that kid is dead but this is a good fanfic thus far.
Neil chapter 11 . 3/13/2005
Is there going to be another chappy?Ther has to be. Pweeze write another *puppy face*.oh yeah, awesome story.
kudo chapter 11 . 1/5/2005
AH! you killed the KID?
VazeStream chapter 11 . 12/16/2004
i sensed about kid being heiji since kid first dissapeared and heiji acting so strange but it really is suprising that he wasn't kid at all. hmm...i think you are trying to make the readers think that. but anyway, please update so we can know the rest of the story kay? the story is bool (beyond cool).

~not owned by anyone~

kindempress
Fyliwion chapter 11 . 12/12/2004
Good story! Now you just need to update so we readers can figure out why our deductions were as wrong as Shinichi's... (that is.. if they were *looks slyly at author) Anywho.. I really like where you're taking the story.. good job so far!