Reviews for Theories
Washington-Jones chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Awesome one !
whycantIdeletemtfuckingaccount chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Hahaha xD This was GREAT! Seriously! I read this in class, and I burst out laughing at the last part! :D Thanks for uploading!
PastaSentient chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
LOL, very funny; and not gay either.
JustSomeWanker chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Oh my, this is so funny. So truely Gar. The ending is great and you've got Robin nailed as well.
sapphiredragoneyes chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Oh, that was simply marvelous! Twisted, and somewhat wrong, but great! Loved it.
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Gar is one lucky green son of a gun - he got kissed by *two* Robins. :) Wish I could be so lucky.
Peachmelba chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
*blinks in disbelief*

That was unbelievably brilliant! Truly fantastic!
Zara the Pirate chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
:snickering in the background:

Kuuko: Zarz can't review right now due to the fact that she's a giggling mass on the floor...
Nunya chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Ok, so i've never really been a huge fan of the Batman family, but this one was alittle over the top, don't you think? I mean, being gay is alright and everything, but Robin, Boy Wonder is defintley not gay. At least i don't think so... Hmm. Maybe. But until the comics actually say that he is gay, I will still continue thinking thta his was a little to much. Especially the part about Gar saying, "the robin's taste the same." Wow.

It was really well written though. I can always appreciate good writing.
Mad Maudlin's Dirty Toes chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
Argh. My brain is melted once more. MELTED FROM CUTE.

It's a problem, I'm telling you, and it occurs a lot when I read your fic. _

With the bet and the *Scrabble* and the TIM and the KON and arghaskl and I adore it all. And Vic! And Gar! And Robins all tasting the same!

My night is made. _
Bumpkin chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
OMG that was hilarious! Those older titans are so gonna catch it if the other two ever find out, and I am not sure which two I am talking about :grin: Loved this :)

keep penning,

TIGERGRRrr chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
lol this was funny. hey u need write more humor stories, ur really good at this.
Theresa chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
Oh, that was just TOO good. I loved the play between Robin and Superboy and the last line was just great. Robin's taste the same _ made me grin like an idiot. Can't wait for you to write more.
choco aardvark chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
I will laugh now. ! That was one of the most hillarious fanfictions EVER! *adds it to favorites.*
Raven A. Star chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
*cracks up* Love it! _ I remember reading this in that slash community on Live Journal. XD