Reviews for Almost Lost
azab chapter 3 . 9/17/2010
azab chapter 2 . 9/17/2010
azab chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
AlfredisMyHero chapter 12 . 5/6/2007
love the chocolate!It tastes very sweet thanks but I have enough chocolate to last 4 a couple years thanks 2 ur courtasy!Very good story!
AlfredisMyHero chapter 4 . 5/6/2007
I belive Kougajis hme is caled Houto its story!
goku is cute chapter 7 . 12/13/2006
OMFG! i havnt read the other story yet but is that Homura? aie!
jarm chapter 12 . 12/7/2006
Very good, glad you got back to the story!
Eyes of Shinigami chapter 12 . 12/5/2006
It was corny, but it seemed like the story needed it. The right amount of sap/cheese/corn is always a good thing, especially after such a whirlwind of angst and sadness. I think you ended this beautifully.

The Goku dominating Sanzo part of it was a pleasant surprise, and I liked how limish it was. The scene called for it, and you handled it beautifully.

Sanzo leaping in to save the day was just too funny. I thought I was going to fall out of my chair, cause of death being snickering too much.

A great way to end this. You didn't leave your audience disappointed, at least in my opinion.

-EoS
Warrior Nun chapter 12 . 12/5/2006
Unexpected, but...SWEET! FINALLY, YOU'VE FINISHED IT! (I actually prefer Goku being the uke, but I'll let that slide).
roxy071288 chapter 11 . 12/2/2006
you so have to update...I WANNA SEE HOW SANZO FIXS THIS!
Lost Demon102 chapter 11 . 11/18/2006
OH MY GOD! I haven't read this in more than a year! Last chapter I read was the third! And now I'm here! I want chapter 12! (sobs) It made me want to cry! I can't. My eyes don't let out much. Last time I cried was in months...

Agh! Not time to talkb about that! I want chapter 12! PLEASE!

Thank the gods Homura died! (since he really hurt Goku in the series, he's my hatest character, sorry to the fan girls) Agh! Please! I just want to see what happens to Goku and Sanzo! (especially Goku)

Chapter 12! PLEASE! (is begging to much)