Reviews for Termination
Patience Halliwell chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
Nice.
RNA Sun chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Your fanfic is very descriptive. _ I liked it, but Amon probably wouldn't be so cruel to Robin. It could have been a little more graphic, but that's all. It was good. No spelling/grammer mistakes that I found. Write another fanfic soon!
Lady Razorsharp chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
Wow. Very sad, but fitting for Amon-that is, if the ice around his heart had only frozen harder, and never melted enough to let Robin in. I really could see him grabbing her by the pigtails. Thank goodness he was never that cold...
sailorsaturn12345 chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
*deep breath* wow. that was amazing. *sniff* tragic, to have Robin end that way... however, your writing style is gorgeous and filled with emotion. I never thought I could be happy with Amon killing Robin... (not that I am!), but this story you wrote is so well written... I love it! Are you finished? Is that a one-shot (hehe... get it... one-shot? sorry, bad joke) or are you planning on further chapters? :)
aki tari nai chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
Well, Amon's quite the unfeeling bastard today. Very nice, one of the first decent Amon-POV stories I've seen so far. Quite confusing, on a side note, but otherwise, good job.
AnimeReviewer790 chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
Wow,this something to think about,it is definatly going to stay with me for awhile...good job though,i thought is showed Amons true emotion,not the really loveing person that everyone has made him,but i guess that how it goes!Awesome!Peace out :)
Witchmaeve chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
I almost cried the first time I read it. Here's an idea- Continue the story, but Robin comes back as a ghost and haunts Amon! And end it by him going insane and joining her... O.o scary... :) It was just a thought, so dont yell at me, ok? :)