Reviews for Phyrric Victory
Kiroku Ookami chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Ahh...delightful.

Tums would be nice.

Although I would probably retch upon viewing this in real life, skillfully crafted for such a garish tale. I tip my cap to you.

Every other member of the Inu-tachi has been absorbed, though, right? I'm more than a little confused.

Kiroku
Weaving Bard chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
... gonna cry...

it was good... but gonna cry
Corrosive Play chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
1. It's spelled Pyrrhic victory. Get it straight, please.

2. Work on your grammar. Although disjointed phrases can be used for dramatic effect, I get the feeling that you're either too lazy to bother with proper grammar or simply don't get it.

3. Mediocre at best. (Yes, I am insulting your writing style, if you haven't noticed by now.) Thee is no emotion, not power, no strength. It's a bland fic that attempted to precisely capture a dramatic moment, but failed.
bobalina chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
This review is basically useless. (It appears that way to me, at least.) You're good. That's it. Ta-da. Keep writing!

Toodles,

bobalina
Ruelane chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Whoa-powerful but sad. It took me a couple times reading it to figure out that it was Kagome's corpse he was eating. Eww...I can see why Inuyasha didn't have the heart to do it. And it was Kagome, not Kikyo, because "that other had smelled of cremation, old bones and grave soil." That one was Kikyo. This corpse, however, "smelled like something rotting: the sickly sweet corruption of death." Ie, it actually smelled like the dead, rotting corpse of a live body, so it had to be Kagome. Though I was somewhat confused at the beginning, and then rather nautious, the second half of this piece was well-done and painfully bittersweet.
Nelson Bannaba chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
That was a bit scary and I thought the young lieutenant's deed was very sweet, not knowing at all what went on.
Thoughts13 chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
nice story, and I enjoy all of them.
crushed by a dandelion chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Gotta love that last line.
D.K. Willikers chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Omg! Poor Inu-chan! At least he join them in the after-life... *hugs Inuyasha* Inuyasha: "What the hell are you doing?"
lotta chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
this story sucked!1
LMAO chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Moron. You couldn't even bother to spell your damn title right. It's not Phyrric. It's Pyrrhic, idiot.
kauzchen chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
The first time I read this story, I thought that it was Kagome's hair and Kagome's scarf. But as I read it a second time, I realized...that it was Kikyo's hair...wasn't it?
Steph chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Aw...that was really sad, but really good. I cried. ;_; I wish the series would've ended as romantically as this.
Ouatic-7 chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Did I read this right? Was Inuyasha trying to eat Kagome's rotting corpse to gain strength to fight Naraku? OK, now that's alien. Usually, one reads about eating an opponent to gain strength but, I guess, this is one way to be together for ever.

I knew from the title it was going to be sad so my tears are my just desserts but... dang! At least Naraku is dead.
Captain applesauce chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Awesome job...Please tell me that that WAS Kagome's hair...and not Kikyou's. It had to have been...it he was alone now...It had to be Kagome's, right?