Reviews for Whispers of the mind
reddoggie chapter 7 . 1/25
Wow such a good story! I wish there was more, but since its been so long... Interesting idea. I'm siding with Haldir on this one, yeah he might be a bit emotional from pregnancy but as he said before, he is also a sensitive person as stated from himself. I wish Haldir would've raged more and left.;D Both parties aint feeling the love, they either got to work this out, separate, or be miserable as it is now. Still w/ Haldir doe, thanks!
GreyLynx chapter 7 . 5/19/2008
I read it and i loved it. It seems however that is has been abandoned...

If you read this...pleaseplease continue this beautiful story!
Endurwen-Knight of Sarmatia chapter 7 . 11/20/2004
Keep going!
Anon chapter 2 . 11/13/2004
Celebrían lurked in the shadows before drawing forth a bow. She nocked at arrow, drew it back and then sent it flying at "Haldir." And a second later, another at "Elrond."

Both arrows fly true and hit their targets. Both are fatal wounds to the neck. Our oft neglected and forgotten Elven lady walked forward to stand over them in their death throws.

"That's for impersonating my husband and a good marchwarden. And for perverting their characters and my husband's vows to me," she said with passion, before turning on her heel, leaving the imposters to the crows.

General note, I have nothing against homosexuality, but it's inappropriate to make a married character break his wedding/bonding vows for an Elf he probably never met. And it is also inappropriate to force upon a kind and minor character the indignity of an impossible pregnancy. You could have easily set this in Middle-earth with a neglected Celebrian pregnant with the twins. This has absolutely nothing to do with the characters Elrond or Haldir, it has nothing to do with the people, world or plot of The Lord of the Rings, the Silmarillion or any body of text written by J.R.R. Tolkien. Thusly, I throw into question the right you have to post this here in the Lord of the Rings section of FF. net and the possibility that you are even a fan of Tolkien's works.
what the chapter 5 . 11/12/2004
These kind of stories do not make sense. Male pregnancy? Males do not get pregnent.
HiddenPortrait chapter 5 . 11/11/2004
AH! what a lovely new story from you fazy! The last thing i read was he legolas mpreg fic you wrote!

This is very good, lots of emotions suits the way you've decided to write it, 1st person.

I'm at school so have to go but i am anxiously waiting your next chapter

all my love
smoothNcreamy chapter 5 . 11/11/2004
wow how depressin lol but i like it so great job and plzz update soon!
smoothNcreamy chapter 2 . 11/11/2004
oh ok its been a long long time i get it now nvrm all the crap i said b4!

great job! now i need to read the next chapters
smoothNcreamy chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
ok i have only read the first chapter.

I must say it is very well writen and you have great ideas here...but this has to relevence to the Lord of the Rings books like why did you make it in the 2rst centuray? and why in scotland? like hello if u wanted something in the 21rst century then u coulda made it middle earth 21rst centuray or somthing ... like this shouldn't even b a lord of the rings fanfic it should just b those orignal ones. but w/e i like it so far lol
ancara-iii chapter 4 . 11/6/2004
This is an amazing fic. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep it alive.

I'll be around
des and les chapter 3 . 11/5/2004
hello. Well, we thought we'd say hello due to our current conditions... male pregnancy.

So, what gave you the inspiration for this fic? or do we not want to know? 10ism?

its good though, very true to life, and I wopuld know.

Bye

baby says hi

des and Les
Endurwen-Knight of Sarmatia chapter 3 . 11/1/2004
Oh wonderful Mellon nin. I'm sorry it has taken me so

long to review. My Dad spilled a drink all over my

laptop and I've been fighting with it all week.

Keep up the great work!
MarySuesREvil chapter 3 . 10/31/2004
What, in Eru's name, does this thing have to do with LotR? There are a few great stories with elves in modern time, but believe me this is not one of them. Not only Elrond never showed any signs of being gay (you know, married and having three children. Plus elves only marry their soul mates), but Haldir ... just leave the poor elf alone. He was already killed in the movies for no reason, now he has to suffer the indignity of becoming a woman? MEN CAN NOT HAVE CHILDREN! Why is it so hard to understand?
Good Queen Vold chapter 1 . 10/31/2004