Reviews for Fallen Neo
r0gue lebeau chapter 35 . 8/17/2014
PLEASE COME BACK AND FINISH THIS STORY!
Enigma infinite chapter 35 . 7/5/2010
...
Mr X chapter 35 . 6/3/2009
Don't get me wrong but are you in the land of the living?
riis19 chapter 4 . 5/5/2009
omg this is soo sad! i know this is supposed to be and angst/romance story but omg this rel making me feel depressed. and i rel want to go in there and rain down the fist of tebigong on sentry! argh its just soo depressing but i love it! good work you actually have my attention. it so hard to come across a ccs fic that isnt AU or one that actually has her still have her cards and stuff so i applaud you for that.
cherryblossom192 chapter 35 . 3/11/2009
its so sad that you haven't updated this in so long please update soon. don't let a great story go to waste :(
blacksilence333 chapter 9 . 2/6/2009
gosh, evry single chapter i've read of urs had made me cry so so so much. wow. thank you for uploading this. luv it
blacksilence333 chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
DAMMIT, THIS MADE ME CRY SO MUCH!
bellcicle chapter 31 . 1/28/2009
Uhm, I'm very confused as to what just happened. All I got from that was that Sakura went back in time...?
bellcicle chapter 6 . 1/28/2009
Why would they leave a broken mirror in her room if they were afraid she would take her own life with any weapons? And how could she only have been to the bathroom twice? Then were does she go to the bathroom?

Sorry, just a few things I noticed..

Other than that, great story
bellcicle chapter 5 . 1/28/2009
This story is really good, really intense... Kinda scares me, to be honest haha, but still, very well written and keeps the readers interested :]
Baruma chapter 35 . 1/18/2009
I had read this fic waay back when it was still the original Fallen. Then you changed it, and I lost track. I was searching through my favorites, and found your author name, which reminded me of that 'really angsty piece' I remembered. It is quite a bit longer than I remember, which was good. I have always been of the opinion that seriously real events bring out the most from a character, which I know that you hoped for, and did well. I prefer characters with a little depth, ne?

The twist with Sakura having actually gone back to take her place, that was genius. I kept thinking, how could that be? We 'watched' what happened the whole time, and there was no really disappearing and conking your old self out scene. The dreams created a sort of time paradox, so it's almost as if she was supposed to go back and prevent it. I had always wondered about that first time loop. I have read another story,Out of Time and it's sequel by Rurouni Star, and HP story, that deals with time travel and loops and really just makes you and the character crazy. Your story is making it's way up there where I hold that series in esteem.

So take heart, keep going, and never look back. We will wait fervently for the next update.

Sunni
ShhListen chapter 35 . 10/23/2008
...WOW meiling has a kid...

i really like the plot

good job
OldCC chapter 35 . 10/18/2008
Wow... I've been looking for the reason why I enjoy writing for CCS and torturing the characters in it (see my fics... XD I'm cruel!) for SO long... And in your afterwords you summed it up perfectly.

"it’s because I believe the characters have such depth that I can twist them into situations like I have put here on paper."

Well said.
Bayb-Tiger chapter 35 . 10/15/2008
I'm glad you finally updated the chapter! :D

and just so you know, i love your story not due to something i expect out of it, but more i love your writing style and the complete originality of your story so if you feel like writing about other characters and slowly progressing S & S's relationship i think i'm okay with that :P. Hehe just kidding it never bothered me in the slightest, i kind of liked it that way to be truthful. So well point of this review? to tell you i personally read the before and after notes in stories...just so you know :D and don't feel like you're telling these things to...well no one.

please update soon...please :)
Scorpinac chapter 35 . 10/15/2008
Mm, hmm, interesting, though I notice you still haven't named Meilin's rapist, though I suppose he was just a names member of the family or a servant thereof? Oh, well...

Yes, seems Sakura's at least trying to start to come back to herself now, but only time will tell. And don't tempt me to take a shotgun to that soapbox of yours. It's a very inviting target. Kidding. Laters.