Reviews for Going Under
Domimi chapter 3 . 6/15
SHIT
Trying uselessly not to cry here. I was going to say something about congrats for this being the creepiest goddamn thing I've read in ages but also you've torn my heart in pieces with this ending. So now it is both the creepiest goodamn thing I've read in ages AND the most heartbreaking Hikaru no Go story I've read in ages. Damn. And that's without even touching on the soppy mess you made of me in the second chapter. So I have to at least mention in passing how much I loved the way you wrote Touya and Hikaru's complicated relationship. It felt very true to their characters, for them to have moments of doubt, anger, incomprehension, helplessness, resentment, and so on towards each other but still have those intense underlying feelings of trust and caring... i liked the way Touya cleverly uses that rivalry of theirs and pushes Hikaru's buttons to help him. I realize you wrote this ages ago and all but I'm glad I found it now. Anyways i guess I'm just trying to say with my clumsy flattery that this was incredible and I love it even if it did give me multiple heart palpitations.
azin69 chapter 3 . 1/29
The ending with sai is just aaawwww...
yuki22hime chapter 3 . 1/10/2016
i hope there will continuation for this story.
bludiamond321 chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
The first chapter creeped me out. no joke.
duaimei chapter 3 . 5/3/2015
This was really good! Thank you!
Aquarica chapter 3 . 11/2/2014
That ending almost made start balling my eyes out T.T
Beautiful story.
DirkSamuelsMusicTheory chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
OMG amazing!
Caracu chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
OH MY GOSH, I LOVE YOU. THIS WAS FRIGGIN AWESOME DEAR -ahem- anyway, I loved it from start to end and yes, the first chap was chilly, it didnt help that I was alone in a room of six as I read it.

And everything screamed of the real Hikaru and Akira, it was awesome! And that part with Sai was just the right closure. *sniff*
Jaysnow-Silverblaze chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
Creepy! I loved it! The part with Sai at the end was so sad!
JBubbles chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Ok... I read this on your website so I can probably write the review in the first chapter... I was SO scared with your fic! I mean, my heart was pounding ALL the time, I hated the fact that I read this at night, with my mirror close to me and when everyone in the house was asleep.

Hated it! But that just mean how good you managed to creat this supernatural and haunting atmosphere.

Loved the yaoi, obviously and how the accident and the suicides all was well explained later on. Loved Sai's appearance.

This was an amazing fic!
Perfetta chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
Your story gives me the ultimate creeps...but I just love it, you know?
John chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
This book is gay
ijusthavetowrite chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
God...that last part about Sai coming to Hikaru's rescue is just heartwarming and heartbreaking at the same time, especially for Hikaru...
This story is great. The story about the ghost part is really creepy. I felt a chill running down my spine when I read it...some part of it is too realistic for my taste since I got haunted in the past too...but I appreciate it because it didn't make me want to choke the author to death for being ignorant. Some author just wrote anything they wanted when it comes to ghost story like this or using too many movie references which sometimes didn't even reach anywhere near the real experience.
ObscureLotus chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
The last part when Sai saved hikaru made me go aaaaaw! T_T so dramatic haha. I really like this! You should write more stories
X Miyuki-chan X chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
That was a little scary the way that ghost looked demonic. I really enjoyed your story.