Reviews for Setting things right
HeimdallSnow chapter 3 . 10/24/2011
This is a very good story and Taichi/Catherine pairing is always refreshing as it is such a rarity. This was really well done and the sister brother moments were nice. Taichi learning French for Catherine is a nice touch and Hikari's revenge gift was nice. I only wish you expanded a bit on the story. I would have enjoyed some interaction with Catherine. Another thing is the fact that Tai is still considered a stalker by everyone else. It would have been nice if the whole thing blew up in Sora's face. Overall it was very well done and I only wish you expanded on it a little more since Taichi/Catherine is so rare.
KumoFuzei chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
Awrhh another really nice chapter I feel like it's ended too quickly tbh :(

Again minor mistakes but they didn't impede my reading. Good job :)
KumoFuzei chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
Awrhh it was really good and it was nice to see him go after her and explain his future choices. It's also really sweet and very ic for tai to learn another language for the one he loves. There were some minor mistakes but tbh they don't make too much a difference.
KumoFuzei chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Ooh Overall I enjoyed the first chapter I did spot a fair few mistakes and they niggled at me, as did the start of Sora and Kari's conversation, it started imo a little unrealistically and sort of fabricated but it got better, much better. Good job, I plan on reading on.
Poncho chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
Ahahaha, well I wasn't expecting this. All in all it was pretty funny p
Super garurumon chapter 3 . 11/19/2007
Ha, Sora stank,the skank stank. Dude Tai readin' her dairy, he an't even supposed to be up in there, what the heck he doin' readin' her diary?
rika195 chapter 3 . 11/7/2006
Oh, man! That was cool! Yay for Tai! Sora was a jerk in this story.

Good story!
rika195 chapter 2 . 11/7/2006
That is so cute! And even more worth reading! I knew you wouldn't make Tai a jerk! Yay!
rika195 chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
Oh, that's so sad! Poor Kari! That must be scary for her. She wants to stand up for her brother, but she doesn't know if it's true or not...and all that. I would be really scared and sad if I were her.

Good story! I definitely have to keep reading.
scatman chapter 3 . 3/18/2005
nice surpsise ending
Starlilly chapter 3 . 2/4/2005
Yes! Kari rocks at getting revenge! I really liked this story. Tai deserves someone great, he's such a cutie. I like the brother/sister relationship you showed too. Great job!
TysonGranger chapter 3 . 12/8/2004
Not a bad story, the urine in the perfume bottle trick was pretty clever, and the loss of sense of smell was pretty convinient for that. I agree that Tai/Catherine is underused, and yet, I am still very Taiora. So, not a bad story...not bad at all.
Ruki and Tremors chapter 3 . 11/30/2004
_ That was very good and the note Tai wrote was very cute.
Birdboy chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
(Sorry, this is one of my pet peeves.)

If you must use dub names, at least spell them correctly!

Miyako's dub name is quite clearly spelled Yolei in the first episode... It might be a good fic, but seeing a dub name so obviously misspelled makes it difficult to enjoy.
Demino chapter 2 . 11/15/2004
Hey.

Like the story, rather easy going and with a good plot going for it. Nice to the see Tai/Catherine idea, a shame this couple isn't used more often.

I'll be looking out for the next chapter.

Dem.