Reviews for The Sane, the Insanity, then Reno
The Phantom Dragon chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
oh please, please! u simply MUST update, i wanna see Tseng being evil
The Phantom Dragon chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
*ROFL and clapping like a demented otter* u's is evil
The Lost Laurelezz chapter 5 . 12/4/2005
w00t! awwawawa! I liked this chappy! (Gosh I must sound like a lil'...euhm. . I love this fic! Because it's so strange!) Yayness!
The Lost Laurelezz chapter 2 . 12/4/2005
hahahahaha! ) I enjoy this fic! Gonna read moreh now that I have some time... Keep this up! :P I wish I had your sense of humour...
The Lost Laurelezz chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
hahaha! xD This was all funny, I must say! Hihihi. I'm still laughing on the floor... No, I'm not because then I wouldn't be able to write this review... I'll be readin' more, I swear! This will be my favs, too )
She's Happy2bHardcore chapter 5 . 12/1/2005
Loved this chapter - in fact, I just flat out love this fic! Keep up the great work, but please don't turn Reno and Elena into a couple!

In fact, I'd actually like to see what would happen if Elena finally snagged Tseng! Ah well, just a suggestion, it's your fic! -grin-

Update soon!
Chem chapter 5 . 11/22/2005
Okay, so I know you said this fic is on hold and all, but I must implore you to add more. Please? Please? I'll throw in a chocolate-covered Reno. *glances over shoulder at hog-tied Reno with a wicked grin*
She's Happy2bHardcore chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Aw. I heart the Reno. Good fic.
Trigger happy Chaingunner chapter 5 . 7/16/2005
best turk fic ever!i love this so much!and that pimp was stupid as dog shit!go go chocobo!please update!
Trigger happy Chaingunner chapter 4 . 7/16/2005
hehehe!pink box thingy!story get gets stranger and stranger...go go chocobo!
Trigger happy Chaingunner chapter 3 . 7/16/2005
haha!Reno's a big ass lima bean!and that was so funny that he didn't get fired!lucky ass!go go chocobo!p. old lady is funny!
Trigger happy Chaingunner chapter 2 . 7/16/2005
one of the funniest fanfic i ever read!Reno is fucking halirious!that ballon shit and that Don Corneo was priceless!go go chocobo!p. a true bitch!
Trigger happy Chaingunner chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
three words...Funny Ass Shit!there is only a handful of funny ass storys like this!total awesomeness!go go chocobo!
ShadowCoeur chapter 5 . 7/12/2005
Poor Rufie. XP TUMMY! It's so funny. P Look at that, when you stick your tongue out you're smiling! I'm think I'm hyper now, yes...when is Rufie due?
The-Marshmallow-Queen chapter 5 . 7/9/2005
OMG this story rocks!You must update it soon!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »