Reviews for Sky Captain and the Extinction Agenda
BTBone chapter 15 . 7/21/2009
Yep,. Heck Hath no fury like an angered lady. Good work, and I was wondering what the Mysterious Robot Assassian's name was.
BTBone chapter 13 . 7/19/2009
My guess is that the Robo-Assaisn doesn't know when to die. WOnder how Sky Captain's going to deal with this problem? Great story, classic Retro-Futerism, and DEFINATLY classic Sky Captain.
roguechef chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
YES! you got both the wording and the tone just right. Sharp characterizations and the 30s pulp DONE.

I am a fan of G-8, and Doc Savage.

You totally F-g nailed it.
Cielag chapter 19 . 1/2/2005
I haven't read a good action/adventure story since I read the story of Sky Captain. I love the P-82 Mustang. Brilliant. Though didn't those Mustangs come out late in the war? Oh well, when doing Sci-Fi not all the rules have to be followed, eh? Anyways, thank you for posting this great story!
DexLives chapter 19 . 12/27/2004
Great ending guys. Take a bow. You have come up with a great story. I can't tell you how many people I have sent links to so they will read your stuff. I hope that you continue to put out quality works.
possumgurl chapter 19 . 12/22/2004
It's over. Wow, it's just starting to sink in, it's over. You guys wrote a truely amazing story and I can't wait to read more of your work. From what I can tell, you definitely made room for a sequel, which I will be hoping for in the future. This story was published on the same day as my Sky Captain fic, it seems like so long ago. Sky Captain and the Extinction Agenda is one of the best storys out there! You guys have done a great job at writing a great fic! An Amazing story it is!

foxbourne chapter 19 . 12/22/2004
::claps:: That was a really really awesome story. I don't suppose there will be a sequel...but I hope you put it into your mind. I really love your writting, you describe things so well. Once again, great story. Thank ya for writting it.
possumgurl chapter 18 . 12/22/2004
:) "Took you two long enough" :)

Great chapter, guys! Blackbeard's dead, Joe's alive! Great job, looking forward to the next chapter!

DexLives chapter 18 . 12/22/2004
Great great story. You guys are a breath of fresh air in a world crowded with very so-so fan fiction.
foxbourne chapter 18 . 12/22/2004
Oh i love this chappy! Write more! I love the last line, "Took you two long enough," lol. Update soon!
possumgurl chapter 17 . 12/20/2004
Ouch. Quite painful that would be, no? Amazing chapter! He's finally (hopefully) dead/dying! Great job guys, can't wait for the next!

possumgurl chapter 16 . 12/20/2004
Wow you guys. Amazing chapter. You have no idea how happy it made me feel when I saw that you reviewed my story! You're some of the best authors, and to know that you like my story makes me feel really good. Anyhoo, great chapter, on to 17 then!

DexLives chapter 17 . 12/20/2004
Man you guys are amazing! This is some good writing. I can't wait for more.
foxbourne chapter 17 . 12/20/2004
OMG! This is AWESOME! You described it so well! Update soon! *is in suspence*
DexLives chapter 15 . 12/7/2004
We need more! I have to know how this ends!