Reviews for A Cold Dish
GeorgeTobor chapter 3 . 4/14/2011
Good start, please finish it.
Lord Sia chapter 3 . 6/16/2009
Vengeful Ranma is awesome. I'm not much for Ukyo, but she's been screwed over by her father more than most - either that, or she's a postergirl for the failure of the Social system. Who the hell tells their five-year-old daughter to abandon her femininity and train to kill her best friend and his father? Ugh. Anyway, cool fic. Could use some fleshing out, but all-in-all it looks pretty good. Add in some more descriptions of the surroundings (things that have changed, things that haven't, that sort of ting) and it'll be just great.
Moshulel chapter 3 . 5/10/2006
Anything goes , anything goes ... and yet Ukyou get's of the hook ? not likely ( grins like a evil maniac ) or at least i hope so since even a pawn if used against you makes you react ( basic law of nature : for every action there is a reaction ) and it would fit perfectly with Ranma's new behaviour , after all who would suspect somebody that trusts you completly. In my opinion it would enrich his character and bring his vengeance to a new level , using your former enemy to defeat the others and afterwards betraying him/her as well . Anything goes, anything goes...
tomdj1701 chapter 3 . 4/23/2006
Nicely done, looking forward to more of this one.
Cptdave chapter 3 . 4/17/2005
Well done. Looking forward to the next chapter. I do so hope that Ranma finds what he is looking for soon. By the way that you're writing this thing, it seems to be a Ranma/Ukyo fic. If it is then I think its going along wonderfully. Good luck and keep writing!
wolf-in-hell chapter 3 . 1/26/2005
hey, like the stroy so far. hope to see more of it soon, cause i really want to see what happens.
Drago chapter 2 . 1/11/2005
This is a really good Story. I really shudder and what Ranma is going to do to Tendos. I'm pretty sure it isn't going to be a pretty site.

Ranma better be careful though because revenge is a hollow thing and if he is careful it will end up eating him alive.
Chineseboy13 chapter 3 . 12/18/2004
dogbertcarroll chapter 3 . 12/17/2004
A bit of plot advancement and character expansion.

I like it.
Tatsuzzmage chapter 3 . 12/17/2004
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH let the bodies hit the floor, let the bodies hit the floor, let the bodies hit the floor, let the bodies hit the FLOOR. sorry but in your telling of events they truly need to die in grusome ways but kasumi is just as guilty of indiffrence, tho she doesn't deserve to die but i'd say she deserves some kinda payback. first thing first kill nabikis account, that would be a good starting point
aondehafka chapter 3 . 12/17/2004
Just wanted to warn you that you need to account for Happosai at some point, and it would probably be better to get it out of the way sooner rather than later. Maybe he abandoned Nerima once Ranma, and therefore the challenge, was gone?
taxzombie chapter 3 . 12/17/2004
Make mine a 'Meh Meh'. As I said in my emails I heartily approve of how this how this chapter turned out.

The more I think of it, the more I like the addition you made to the end of Kasumi noticing the window. It just adds that extra 'dash of spice' or in this case suspense to the chapter.

I suspect that later on you're going to have her go over that open window in her mind and that it will trouble her.

Then comes the question, does she mention it to the others in the family.

That question can be handled several ways.

If she is a part of the conspiracy to destroy the Saotomes then she would/shoud mention it to the others.

On the other hand if she is not and she has even the slightest suspecion that Ranma was there, due to say a footprint, after all shes the only one that cleans and would be the most likely to notice things, she might might withhold the information and try to find him herself.

But then there is the protect the family side of it, even if they were total scum, they are still family. But they treat her pretty much like a servant so what real loyalty should she have for them?

Lots of questions raised all by a simple couple of lines at the end of the chapter. It leaves many avenues for the story to follow. Very nicely done. Bravo!
Gopu chapter 3 . 12/17/2004
Good chapter
Wonderbee31 chapter 3 . 12/16/2004
Well, this was an interesting part. So, Ranma's got the Amazons on his side, at least partially, huh? I always thought that he should have had them owe him for stopping Saffron, but he was too nice about it. Too bad for Mousse, but the moron deserved some kind of punishment. Also, it looks like your version of Kasumi is the one that I like, the one who's a lot more observant and intelligent than she seems to play at. Just looking at the gambling king story again made me realize that she hides a lot of her true self, and she may turn out to be Ranma's biggest problem in the end.
Boon the Butcher chapter 2 . 12/8/2004
Continue this please, it inspires me so.