Reviews for Realizations
TuhruluvsYuki chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
Luv your stories! All of them are great! (Ever thought of writing books? hehehe...) anyways... i was wondering if you could do another one of your Yukiru fics. It's been a while since you've done one of tose and I am total Yukiru. (ALl of your stories were great!) could you please write another one, for old times sake? [on hands and knees with big puppy eyes]
Nabooru Tsutsuji chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
OMG! OMG! That...was...teh..AWESOME! OMG! That was so good! WOOHOO! You rock! Haha...now..let's all wait paitiently and see the reviews going up, up...AND AWAY! YEAH! That was good!
AnimeFreakPerson chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
*screams happily* I needed a good KibaHina fic, and you wrote a great one, just in the nick of time. _
Jiri chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
Waii you nearly broke my heart and sent me crying when the fic was semi-NaruSaku... demo... the ending was so amazing and touching at the same time, so I won't complain about it (I'll just disregard the fact that Naruto and Sakura were supposed to get married in this fic).

Eh? Are you really taking requests for fics? Then may I order and yummi SasuSaku fic with a dash of NaruHina somewhere in the side? Lol Ehehe... I hope your inspiration for your other fics especially TFTP comes back soon it's painful to wait for so long ;
19 | « Prev Page 1 2