Reviews for Backlash Belief
Casper Knightshade chapter 3 . 10/30/2004
You have accepted the challenge of writing about Roj Kell from another's prospective. It's tough, really, requiring the thoughts of the surrounding characters to interpet to us what Kell MAY BE thinking: reading his expressions, for example.

Not a bad job.
Casper Knightshade chapter 2 . 10/29/2004
Hi, it's been a while.

This is off to a wonderful if not interesting start. It appears the blow on Roj's head may have made him amnesic. We'll see, though, it's still early.

And I was wondering when the Star People were going to be better explained. Maraan is a good character to build on and work with in the story. So so far, so good.
Illidan chapter 2 . 10/29/2004

It amazes me how well you do the personalities of everybody.. from Kell to Yoda to Vader to Leia to wierd alien beings that none of us should be able to understand!

I want to give constructive criticism but I can't find much to criticize. Great job!

Kell knows exactly when to apply force to time it so that even a little bit would give him victory and accomplish his goals.. and he does it suddenly and overwhelmingly, leaving his opponent no time or room to come up with anything hidden, special, or even have time to use its strengths against Kell. A true genius.
Illidan chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
I read this earlier, but wouldn't let me review :/

Beautiful writing. I'm very glad that you've started this. You know exactly what us Kell maniacs want :)

Kell. So frail, so weak.. and yet so incredibly powerful. Always holding the perfect position, always knowing the situation, always ready. With more knowledge then Yoda.

But no matter how strong you are, no matter how fast, no matter how ready..

In the words of Louis La'mour speaking about gunfighting, you can be the fastest there ever was..

Someday, there'll be a bird that chirps just before the clock strikes 12. Or the man in the window with the shotgun. Even the greatest has his falls. But Roj Kell can recover from all of it :)

Ah. Well, great work!