Reviews for Stolen
HarmMac Hater chapter 18 . 9/17/2014
kan u! I hate Harm and Mac. do u have any thing constructive to do with your life.. KANT U!
Guest chapter 18 . 3/30/2014
THEY EVEN STUDIED LAW.. HOW PATHETIC.. U ARE PATAHETIC.. KAN U...
maisma51 chapter 18 . 8/8/2010
WOW! I just read Adrift But Not Alone and Stolen all in one sitting. They were both extremely well written and very entertaining. They are two of the best JAG stories I've read on this site. Both were fantastic! Thank you for writing them :)
eridani chapter 18 . 4/2/2005
Well, it has been months and months and months since I last read Adrift but not Alone- hell, it's been months and months since I read anything JAG flavoured- but I was swinging through the fandom when I stumbled across it again. To my incredible surprise I found my name on a thank you list for reviewing- by the time I got to chapter 7 I realised I had read it before, but was at the time deprived of an ending due to the fact you were yet to write it. That was about six hours ago- not to mention some eighty thousand wordss ago, and I have now finished both Adrift but not Alone and Stolen, and found them to be very well written and entirely satisfying. I thought your 'ZULU' idea was very original and creative. I loved the twist with the SECNAV at the end. However, there were some technicalities that kind of throw a spanner or two in the works:

1) Renee would have been landing herself in all kinds of legal hell as soon as she admitted that the show was based on real people- the parties involved need to give consent for something like that,

2) correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't the rape case have been null and void the moment the rape kit performed by the medical officer onboard return negative results?

Anyway, those issues aside the story was clever, demonstrated the author's thorough awareness of the characters and highly original. Great work.
Alicia chapter 18 . 3/28/2005
Wow. thank you for writing this gorgeous story! I love it. I can say that it's the best one I read.

I love it! Please write more stories like this!
starryeyes10 chapter 18 . 12/24/2004
great story.
alexz chapter 18 . 12/16/2004
Come on, we're all thinking it. All together now. AW!
joanoa chapter 18 . 12/15/2004
Hey, sorry its been a while for the reviews, my comp has been all jacked up. Newho. Gimme the directions and i'm so there. We can celebrate, yeah thats it, celebrate the wonderful story. Ah, heck, who needs a reason. I'll be there. But yeah, it was a good story. and do i smell a trilogy somewhere?
TinerB chapter 18 . 12/8/2004
Wow! Great idea! I can tell you must have put in a lot of work on this one. It shows! I hadn't really thought that badly of Renee but you know it's always the ones that seem OK that turn out to be serial killers. "he seemed like such a nice quiet boy. He kept to himself a lot..." isn't that what the neighbors always say when they catch the serial killer. I liked the sound of the medieval torture equipment. By the end I was ready to use something on her.
xobabygurlxo chapter 18 . 12/3/2004
oh that was so good...u should do a sequel to the sequel...your very talented
maidenpride chapter 18 . 12/2/2004
End! UGH MUCH! I knew it was coming but why now! eh -pouts-. thanks for the torture mention. oh well now you can start on the next story -hint hint- nudge nudge-
blonde-brain chapter 18 . 12/2/2004
i loved your story! it was so good! i'm sad that it is over but i can live with it! lol! good job!
cbw chapter 18 . 12/1/2004
I have loved this story and the series. You write the characters with so much clarity and your stories rate in my favorites! Can't wait to see what you have planned for Christmas!
Navy Babe chapter 18 . 11/30/2004
It's over? *sniffles* Over? *bursts out crying* It was good while it lasted...:P. I loved it! I loved it so so so so so much! *grins* The proposal was adorable, I can totally see them doing this...if you know, they ever wisened up...and DPB decided to be nice...in other words, this will never happen, but it was great reading it! :P So, so, so adorable! I loved it, and I can't wait until your next story, whenever that may come out!
problematick chapter 18 . 11/30/2004
YAYY! Time for the Renee bashing! ::bashes and bashes until she can't bash no more!:: Ah..I feel better now. HAPPY ENDING! WE! _

Now...um...write another story?