Reviews for Simple Math
PhenioxGypsy chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
i love it so much
wuzzyb23 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I love it! I love the way you portrayed Hermione too:D so dirty its kinda hott and its creepy but it makes sense its simple math haha XD
Hunter-James chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Well done, very well done. Creepy and effective. Having recently reread DH ("For the greater good") it's kinda weird to know you wrote this 3 years ago.

Bravo.
Growl Snarl chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Woah. Amazing! Thats so perfectly weird that its creepy...

Write more soon
bookworm0492 chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
OH that was nice, very nice, oh cool! oh cool
Tatsinda chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
*drool* you have become my new hero in the vast world of short stories. forget Hemingway, this is the stuff!
Yatty chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Wow. That's a great story, and a lot to piece together.

You're good at these.
Shading in Grey chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Wow. *shivers* That is great! Absolutely, bloody, great!

~Tania
CeilingFan chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
Fabulous. I've always had certain suspicions about Dumbledore's willingness to screw with people's heads.
rain and leaves chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
Jesus H. Dumbledore.

Sociopathic? My god, surprise! It's incredible how realistic you made that, but then, Dumbledore always did have that Willy Wonka-style detachment . . .

If I weren't madly narcissistic I'd be declaring my slavish devotion to your fics right now.

- Anne.
SandietheMafioso chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
Again, I found this via McTabby. I like it a lot, a bleak picture of the future. You're not overly wordy, which is appreciated.
loupgarou1750 chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
Hurrah for Dumbledore's comeuppance! Ahh. That was cold and good.
Ree chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
Incredibly done, and such an interesting take on Dumbledore's psyche. Out-of-character Hermione, but it was what you were going for and it worked. Again, incredibly done.

P.S. Have you ever read Neil Gaiman's works? You have a style curiously like his.
Teka Lynn chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
Brava.

You have given me the cold, cold chills.
Mosh chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
Chilling. And brilliant. :)