Reviews for Mother of a Hero
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Perfect.
Fat Cat chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Aww, interesting concept. I always love stories that play with different perspectives.

Now on to criticism. The whole concept is cliched; the last line, the cincher of the story is overdone. A more original line would be better. Pulling the same heartstrings over and over again is below your abilities.
Bergerac chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
That is very sad, I never really gave much thought about Peter's family or anything. Great job on the story.
Slightly Sinister Sinestra chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Oh ... oh ... um ... that was so simple, so utterly brillent ... it's the first one I've found from her PoV. It was ... it is so going on favorites. It deserves something more though. Hell, this deserves an award. This is so ... breathtaking.

Sinestra
AnotherSurvivor chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
it feels so strange reviewing something that was written years ago, and even more so because i rarely ever review. but i felt compelled to respond to this story. in all my fanfic years i've never come across this point of view and it startled me, especially the way it was written - i love it. esp the last line. beautiful impact.
unlikely2 chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
A very effective piece of writing. Well told.
Hexterior chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
This literally gave me shivers. The ideas in it, the way you repeated again and again the phrase "For fourteen years, I was the mother of a hero." then twisted it at the end. Wow. You had some really powerful one-liners here.

I have only ever briefly wondered about Pettigrew's mother and how she must have felt. Thanks for bringing her into the light, and she is right, I wouldn't wish that on any mother.

Great work.
Possum132 chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
A nice insight - but will we ever find out what kind of courage Peter had to be Sorted into Gryffindor? I guess his mother also had to hand back the Order of Merlin, First Class. Another reason for Sirius to be so scathing about his grandfather's award?

Regards

Possum

PS You replied to my reviews of Little School of Horrors and Fat Ladies Have Feelings but the messages were blank ... playing up?
JakKat chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
and I just got chills... great job, you write powerful stories, full of very real human emotions, and you write a balanced mixture of humor, angst, and romance. You are a talented writer.
Tharin chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
A wonderful written story about Peter's mother. It has great lines, like "My son died fourteen years ago. Yesterday, I lost him."

You really found a good way to capture her feelings.
Anica106 chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
You know, I had never thought about how Peter's mother must have felt after the truth about Sirius came out. This was very well-written; I felt achingly sorry for her in the end. Good work. _
Lady Lestrange chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
I never thought I would feel sory for Peter, but I am sad for his mother. this was a great piece.

Lady Lestrange
TeenTypist chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
This was magnificient. A very powerful piece. Bravo! I never really thought of thing's from Pettigrew's mother's view. Poor lady...
Owlbait chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
very original, part of the story that is usually ignored. how very sad.
Hedlund chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
A great, poignant look at what Peter's betrayl meant for his family.

It really made me feel depressed, so I guess that mission's accomplished?