Reviews for Fullmoon
chibianimefan26 chapter 19 . 3/18
FUHAHAHAHAHA...HAHAHAHA XDDD

omigod was that some KakashixMitsuki bit? kyaaaaaaaa me want more XD
april7000222 chapter 4 . 6/16/2013
Haha funny thing is Obito is not really dead. You find out later in the manga that he is actually Tobi. He starts the Ninja war to take revenge on the World because Rin had kakashi kill her and he wanted revenge or some kind of dumb shat like that. Lolz c:
Guest chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
um...great story thus far but...Obito's last name is Uchiha...
nevvy chapter 18 . 10/23/2012
lol. Toshinden reference. I'm pretty it's "CALL ME QUEEN!" *swoosh swoosh* but the image of Hinata in black leather is too cute, so you're forgiven.
Diasuke chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
Loving the story so far, but Obito's last name is Uchiha, not Ushira. I'm not sure if you did that on purpose, but just making sure. Good plot though. :)
Chryseilas chapter 19 . 12/24/2010
NOOO! you stopped updating! *cries* i really like this story. its pretty unique, since the OC isnt all powerful or anything. well so far. and supernatural stuffninjas is just haawwwwt ;D

please continue!

Chrys
Thornesmith chapter 19 . 7/29/2010
Aww I'm sorry I know its on hiatus and your not feelin it anymore and its been four years and your probably busy and lots o people already asked but pretty pretty please update?

I think this is such an original story! Although there hasn't been any romance I like it better that way because its more realistic. Mitsuki is such a great OC, so wonderful and adorable, and we were just finding out about her past. The Japanese folklore is very interesting, not confusing at all! One of the best Kakashi fics I've read.

Keep writing
Nikkicoley chapter 7 . 1/3/2010
is she a unicorn? a Dragon? an imp? a mermaid? Sleeping Beauty? Alice in Wonderland? a puppy?

i do realize that none of these are japanese folklore haha
Fairy Popsicle chapter 19 . 10/17/2009
Please come back. I miss you so. ;-;
aurdox chapter 3 . 8/17/2009
Hello, I just stumbled across your story (obviously) and thought I would inform you that your beginning was excellent, and the whole amniesia thing was done very well.

If people had trouble keeping up, it is not your fault because you gave enough information to make sense of what was written. I saw you clearing that up at the end of the chapter, and that kinda miffed me because you should't have too. And your beginning is not slow. It's perfect (I probably sound crazy now cause I've already said that).

Well any way good job, and in regards to Mitsuki, after breifly searching japanese folklore, I would guess that she is a princess from the moon. I'm guessing her character is based from the story Taketori Monogatari (The Tale of the Bamboo Cutter) The protagonist, Kaguya-hime, is who she is based off of perhaps? I don't know, it's the best I could come up with.

Anyway great story so far!

aurdox
Blood Zephyr chapter 3 . 7/22/2009
-.- Actually, his name is Uchiha Obito. He's related to Sasuke (cousin or uncle, I think). And I noticed that at some point she called him Obito-kin. It's supposed to be Obito-kun.
animefangirlforever chapter 19 . 4/24/2009
lol this story is funny and insanely goodplease update soon
Gwenn chapter 19 . 4/8/2009
It's been three years . . .

No updates?

Is the story dead?

Bu-but, I only just found it.

And the last two chapters were only omakes, not real ones . . .

D:
Keirii chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Wow so far this is really good:)
Hazelglasz chapter 19 . 10/3/2008
Oh my god I'm laughing so hard! please you have to continue! this is by far the best and most original fiv EVER! please update! please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please

please please please please please please please please please

please please please please please please please please

please please please please please! you're doing great, please keep it going!

I'm sorry if there's any typos, it's late and I'm too lazy to change them xP

Please take care and update as soon as you can.