Reviews for Longing to be Free
Jynks Sphynks chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
I was linked this without even knowing about a Solitaire fandom (honestly, don't get it. Sorry) and I have to say, I don't know whether I'm disturbed or amazed. I loved the twist at the duel.

Thanks? I think,

-Me
volian chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
homg. this must be one of the most amazing fics i've ever read. i am in shock, seriously. i love it. XD

...i'm really too incoherent to say more of how awesome this fic is, really.
Underlined Un-doings chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
this is so awesome. My friend and I saw the card thing and were wondering if people really wrote about cards. Guess the question was answered. The librain got really mad at us when we started laughing about the bar part. I feel out of my seat, just wish i hadn't worn a skirt. lol. overall, good story
OYES chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
A review from three giggly girls sitting in a study period:

Well, we came on here wondering if people actually write about cards having sex. Congratulations, you've answered that question, and now my friend is yearning for some card action. We'll never look at FreeCell the same way again.

CARD ORGIE!
Gus MacAillson chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Solitaire? Why? Are you that bored?
Kalessin chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
I love this. I absolutely love this.

Creative, entertaining... hell, was this really a dream of yours? ...

I'm hoping I'm not the only one who has this sort of thing... *shivers at the skeletal Barney one*

Anyways, wonderful. Yes. I love. Yay.
Chloroform chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Hahaha! That's fabulous. LOL. .evor.
PhoenixGamma chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Heh.

Quite original. I never thought I'd stumble across a piece of solitare fiction that wasn't a piece of poetry, but you've done it.

KoS/KoH?

Brilliant. _
Star Way chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Hahaha... wow... that's amazing... and... yeah...

Dude, solitaire fanfic. Just the concept is... wow. XD

This is going on my favs list!
Noldo chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
OMG UPDATE!11! U GOTTA RIGHT MORE! QUEEN OF SPADES/KING OF HEARTS IS OTP! OMG THEIRLOVEISSOPRECIOUS!

All right, I'll stop now.
Jennavette chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
My friend was sifting through the contents of FFN and stumbled upon the fact that there was indeed Solitaire fanfiction (well...Freecell). My reaction was "What on earth could they do? Personify the cards so that the Queen of Hearts is cheating on the King with the Jack of Spades?" To which I got the answer. "No, the Queen of Spades is cheating on the King with the King of Hearts."

...needless to say, I had to check it out. Through my disbelief that someone out there would actually write Freecell fanfiction, I found this very amusing. And the slashing of the King of Hearts and the King of Spades. Oy. The bizarre-ness of this fic just made my day. Bravo.
Aria-wolfstar chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
ur...the cards r gay...great. that was awesome tho..cept the gay cards but it was GREAT!
Laureline chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
This was so beautiful, all the angst and the drama and the romance!

I hope to read more of this.

Avari
a random person chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
See ARP go: ...solitare... WTF?

see ARP click

see ARP say: Solitare ANGST... wtf...?

see ARP read said solitaire angst (well, freecell)

see ARP laugh.

seriously though, good job. i didnt even know it could be done... YAY! GAY CARDS! ill think twice before putting them on top of each other next time...
Fujiwara No Sai Scheissekopf chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
This was the BEST padfic parody I have ever read. Keep up the good work!

A fellow Freecell Author