Reviews for In the Limelight
Lazy Gaga chapter 9 . 7/19/2012
It's really disappointing that this is discontinued, but I guess you had your own reasons. But, all of what you wrote before the discontinuation point was absolutely intriguing, so I congratulate you on that! Great job! :D
Guest chapter 9 . 7/16/2012
awsome please update
The Bluntest chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
I've read all the chapters! I just love it!

If you'd like to read, I have some work of this pair.
Sammie22 chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Excuse me... Can you please update In The Limelight? It's a really good fic, and I really think you should continue it...
BlackWolfofFire chapter 9 . 3/8/2007
*flails* DAMN IT! HOW COME ALL THE GOOD WRITERS SEEM TO DROP OF THE FACE OF THE EARTH WHEN THEIR STORIES ARE GETTING SO DAMN GOOD! AH! I love RyouxSeto, and I love the AU your doing too... it's just missing Yami Bakura . A few grammar things I saw, other than that, great story.
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 9 . 12/4/2006
I hope the humor comes soon. This seems to be getting sorta angstish.
Acrimony chapter 9 . 10/8/2006
Well aren't I just another late one jumping on the 'In The Limelight Bandwagon' ;x

I'd just like to express how much I love this story and even though you haven't updated in like... AGES, it's pretty good.

Any chance you're going to update this anytime soon? xD

I really feel sorry for Mai. And Ryou too. Is Kaiba EVER going to get unemotional? Stupid arrogant -mutters to self-

x33 Stealthe
M.S.K.S chapter 9 . 9/29/2006
I am so excited that I found this fic! I have enjoyed what you have done with it so far! It reminds me of America's Next Top Model...the show which is my guilty pleasure *sighs* But I love what you have done with the characters and how they all take part in the plot. I also find their characters to being very good, I really can see all of them acting in the way you have them written. You create a great image for the reader I think. One thing that I noticed is that you use great words! You use so many words that might not be used often, and I love that! You expand my poor vocabulary! I do like the word supercilious though! I hope that I am not bothering you to go on and on, but it has been a while since I have been able to find a fic that I greatly enjoy.

I can't wait for what you are cooking up next, I am very eager to see what lies ahead for Ryou and what evil scheme Kaiba has. He is so deliciously evil! SO please update as soon as you can!

I will wait fervently! You have caused me to use exciting vocab!

~MSKS~

PS: I hope you have a extra fantastical, superbly magical, and deliciously exciting day!
Sugarmoe chapter 9 . 8/20/2006
I see that the last time you updated was 08-08-05... well, was there any chance that you were going to update soon..? Or have you lost interest in this fic..? I would REALLY love an update! *smiles* It's wicked!
Dead account can't DELETE it chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
I love this story! you are really talanted, please update soon!
Chi-chan Lurks chapter 9 . 12/13/2005
Noez Ryou! Don't let him take your innocence so easily *sobs* He's gonna turn you into Baku ;_;... Well, that's from my understanding anyway. Please don't make Ryou an "easy" lay

Is Bakura gonna show up?

Anyways, I love the story, it has such a refreshing premise.
Magnificently-In-Love chapter 9 . 11/29/2005
this is really good keep writing please!
The Fabulous A.J chapter 9 . 10/22/2005
Wow.. I actually really like this story. I can't wait to see what happens to poor Ryou!

Keep going, it's great!
Izzi chapter 9 . 8/26/2005
this is good. watch out 4 the odd words that are mistyped, oh, abd dont let kaiba change ryou, please? ( offers ryou plushi as bribe...)
Kitsune's Grrl chapter 9 . 8/18/2005
this is so god! i don't want it to ever stop!