Reviews for Consummation
Heather Logan chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
This is a masterpiece; painful and yet so cold. "Besides, I will not live for long."
sueb262 chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
And I love the way you have of taking a quote and turning it on its head is just masterful.

"There wasn't anything left to say." Indeed.
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
For very few words this was really powerful. I think a lot of warriors in the bakumatsu probably died just like that. I loved that he at least had Okami with him in the end.
Lucrecia LeVrai chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
So, following your suggestion, here I am, reading your other stories. _ I just hope you won't mind my slightly pointless reviews. ;

All right, back to the fic at hand. Well, I have to admit that this one's rather... sad. And I /still/ think that it would've been /much/ better (read: more powerful, more tragic) if only you had made it longer, slightly more descriptive. Perhaps stressing Kenshin's youth a bit more isn't such a bad idea...?

So, how about rewriting this vignette in the future? With your fic-writing skills, it shouldn't be a problem. Well, I strongly recommend giving it a try! _
SiriusFan13 chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
warped, but in a good way. i like these (this and spectre). especially how you take an AU spin at a critical moment and find a perfect quote for it. really impressive.

SiriusFan13
Dread Pirate Rinja chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
Wow... that was beautifully done. Very powerful for only 100 words; I liked how you explored a 'what-if' that tied quite well into the story line. (Hehe, I have to thank Nekotsuki for adding this to my C2- it definitely belongs there! w00t for angst!) XD

Jaa!

Baka
Nekotsuki chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
Hey, I'll even give you an official review. _ This is very powerful for so few words, and I really envy your ability to create such a scene with such simplicity. (But of course, simplicity is a misleading word, isn't it?)

Yes. Post the others. They're quite moving, and you're an excellent writer. I'm glad I found your profile. *heh*
Lady Hitokiri Battousai chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
Do you mean that Kenshin died? There weren't that many guys. Battousai could have beat them if he wanted to...but hey, this is your fic. Great description with only 100 words. Will there perhaps be a sequel? One were he didn't actually die because Okami saved him? Please? Lol, sorry, I'll leave you alone now.
White Rabbit Tale chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
I am supposed to be finishing my The Red Pony "fanfiction" for English class, but I figured, hey, a hundred words? What's to loose?

And certainly I have lost nothing, but gained the wonderful insight to this terrible plot-wrenching scenario. I'm glad that, in such a short span, you really proved how important Tomoe is. Funny how, in order to prove something's importance, we take it away and see how things would be then...
xZig-zagx chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
I reviewed this on livejournal but I had to say it again: For just 100 words you've really hooked me. It's great!