Reviews for Pull the Other One!
Carolyn Gunn chapter 1 . 6/2
I have only been reading Princess Diaries fan fiction for just a few months. I do so love your work. I especially enjoyed this story!
fantasyinmymind chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Delightful story. Did the count cause the death of Mia's father? Evil man.
A. Saucedo chapter 1 . 7/3/2006

Sorry this is my first time reviewing a story, but I notised around the middle of the story when Joe is talking to Clarisse in the kitchen after the incident with the wooden leg,that you put Charlotte insted of Clarisse. Other than that this is a great story. ;) Keep it up

The Marauders3 chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Oh dear that one was so so so very marvelous! You know how I love C/P and C/J too! You did it so wonderfully! Oh dear it's just so good! Please please please get inspiration for another story so I can read more of your fantabulous work!
LinZE chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
I love this!

AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
OMGosh! I couldn't help lauging outloud for most of this, it's a brilliant story with a well thought plot and story line. Thank you for brightening up my day and happy writing!

Rokimbo chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Another thoroughly enjoyable story! I love your Clarisse/Joe fics - you write them SO well!
Naseka chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
That was a fabulous take on the movie. I enjoyed reading it a great deal and especially liked the way you skipped through all the Mia/Nicholas parts; they bore me.

Well done.
Katie chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
Oh! This was so good! I liked how Carolina called Joe the grandpa King, that is absolutely adorable. You are so creative and you must write more. How about Nicholas' POV? That would be freakin awesome! You must and I repeat, 'must' write more! Right this second! Go on, write another wonderful story!
Melchy chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
See everyone else is finding out what I have know for years-you are tops when it comes to writing fanfiction and this story is no exeception. I just love the way you make the characters come alive and make them so real, even more so than the movie can. I loved the part about Pierre and Charlotte and as always Joe and Clarrise are magic under your touch.

Elaine chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
I hope you know how terrific you are. This was absolutely fantastic and so well written! You are an excellent writer and I wouldn't just say that to anybody. Some people write 'ok' stories, others (like you) write incredible stories! Anyway, I want you to write more!
CaptainLexi chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
Very good story!But oh so long!This story is sweet,loving,a little funny and a lot more!This is going into my favorite stories!You rock!Good jod!)
aserene chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
That was great! I love it! A lot of people are going on this thing that the Viscount had something for the queen...maybe it was something in the movie i missed. I really like this story and how it focuses more on Joe than on Clarisse's view. Great job! Maybe you could tell one from Nicholas's view...Update soon! Can't wait for another!
hollywoodgal chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
awesome! loved how everyone got together.
Rikki8879 chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
Very sweet. And great writing. Made me relive the movie. And I like the fact that everyone got his or her fairy tale ending. *g* Loved it. Keep going!