Reviews for Final Destiny
iSniffMarkers chapter 11 . 10/25/2011
I love this.. I'm stuck, though, whether Dark Robin was my favorite or Final Destiny.

That book u published? I'm gonna try to read that XD You're an excellent writer, and I hope I'll be able to get published one day to! But first...

...I have to stop torturing YJ robin :P
Mischiefs-Hawk chapter 5 . 5/29/2010
Does batman know everything that is going on?
Mischiefs-Hawk chapter 7 . 1/23/2010
*tear tear* i miss dark robin and annie
Mischiefs-Hawk chapter 6 . 1/23/2010
freaky man freaky especially the ending. but wher are dark robin and annie?
Mischiefs-Hawk chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
aw! the ending was cute! the rob/star thing
Mysterious Boy Wonder Robin chapter 11 . 7/12/2006
I LIKED ALL OF THEM! They are cool, I know this is a trilogy but could you please make more stories for this? I want to know what happened to Dark Robin and Annie. Did they finally join Robin completely and disappear. Anyway if you want I'll help with the ideas and like I said before, I was going to do something like Dark Robin but then found your story so its rightfully your idea so can I use it? Anyway nice trilogy, all of these are in my C2. KEEP IT UP and I'll cya around. L8er
K-316 chapter 11 . 7/13/2005
Now that's what i call a good ending,this story was worth reading,nice job Kali !

Rebel-Aquarius chapter 11 . 4/16/2005
Wow. This story was really...weird. I did like the whole Challenge with the crystals thing...that was a really good idea...
Agent-G chapter 11 . 4/11/2005
Well that was a nice ending, and there I finally finished off your trillogy.
Agent-G chapter 10 . 4/11/2005
I don't se her logic I mean just because you're related by blood the law is pretty specific on kidnapping and family has nothing to do with it.

Although I think I prefer Slade as the evil macavelian villan then a good guy. He's just so much better a character like that, maybe it's just my outlook on life but I just feel some people you can't reform.

Aren't they still too young for marriage though? I mean why not just skip ahed a few years?
Agent-G chapter 6 . 4/11/2005
This whole 'family' thing is just too wierd and warped for me.
Agent-G chapter 5 . 4/11/2005
Well interesintg challenge and that was a nice battle scene. Although I think they're placing too much on the crystals I mean they did fine without them, I keep getting reminded of a few episodes when some one thinks all they are is just one thing like Cyborg's abitlites when going up against Atlas.
Agent-G chapter 3 . 4/11/2005
Ah now I see the whole twisted thing in a better light. I was wondering why they would want a kid but didn't have one of their own, the fact that she's baren was a nice touch kind of like Poison Ivy.
Agent-G chapter 2 . 4/11/2005
You know it's always the best villians that come up with a backup plan like that chip thing with the serum. You know it is nice to see that DR and Annie do in his head I mean what would they do while just waiting around?
Agent-G chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Well here I am on the last one, although I've never been a fan of the whole young couples getting/promising marriage thing I mean who does that in this day and age?

Oh well I'm sure things will work out in the end, although I am surprised to see Julian back again I would have though we saw the last of her in the last story.