Reviews for Proud of Your Boy
S. S. S.570 chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
i loved it! way 2 go mate!
QueenOfHearts3 chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
aww... :sniffles: poor Pegasus T_T really gotta feel for the guy. his mom and Yugi forgave him too! _ i knew they would (heck, shes his mother for cryin out loud. and Yugi... hehe thats just who he is _~ aka my fave char), even if he didnt. in fact, hes really grown on me by now (namely cuz of the movie and the "Waking The Dragons" season) but yeah... i love that song! its so cool how you used such a rare one (that dvd is cool as heck isnt it? :D), and you gave it quite an interesting twist here. one thing tho... while i commend the attention you pay to a practically non-existant char (Pegasus's mom, naturally. very nice!), you barely make any mention of Cecelia. just seems... odd, considering how in love with her he is and all :shrugs: your fic tho _ by the way... great sting to Kaiba! about the only thing i like about him is the fact that hes so fond of Mokuba-chan _ but yeah. short and sweet/angsty... makes me wanna go hug the man, or maybe just cry some more *sniffs*
Shanako chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
That was a tear-jerker for me *grabs some tissuese and blows nose* I'm glad he was forgiven too. (How can you NOT like him?) Pegasus rocks!
Steeple333 chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
;_;

Damn you, my eyes are so teared up (there goes a tear- and anouther), I can't see the keys.
Pavi's Girl chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
OMG! That wuz ABSOLUTELY AWESOME! You have a very colorful opinion on Kiba i c. LOL, ur one of the few ppl i know that likes pegasus. Keep up the good work (on other stories of course.) O and it's kida confusing wen u add japanese words in2 an English story
PLOT BUNNIES INC chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
REALLY GOOD! I read the letter part to my family and i am sending this link to my friend cass. i hope she will read it. REALLY GOOD!
Hamilcar chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
:) Pure, unadulterated Pegasus magic. But then I would have expected nothing less from a writer such as yourself. Insert standard round of applause here. _
The Leaky Pen chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
Aw! That was good for Pegga. Writing apologies is very healing. I likes. _ You are truly an awesome writer, Jade-sama!
Saiyan Jedi chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
AWW! So cute! Kinda sad, but kinda not.

*looks at author's note* grr... you need to work on Sophomore! *chases you*

Anyways, good story.
QueenOfGames2 chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
::tear:: You made me like Pegga! ::huggles you:: Great job! Very cute, simple but well written! Awesome job!
Sylvia Viridian chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
LOL! So sweet! I luvluv Pegsy-kun! He's third on my list, after Yami and Seto.

Hey, at least he's on the list. When he's not being crazy, that is. Even during the show, during his saner moments, I could see a sweet, zany artist who wanted nothing more than to make children happy while indulging his own childish side. I have a thing for reformed characters anyway...like Wizardmon, for example. My favorite character from Digimon.

I don't care how slow updates on the other fics are, so long as they do come eventually.
Yami-chan and Unrealistic chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
YC: *still whimpering over 'Impact'* KAWAII! *sobs*

Genji: *holds up an umbrella*

UR: *goes by in a rowboat, holding the Pen*
Nachzes-Black Rider chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
Nachzes: Cute. Sweet. Simple. Kaiba-hating, as is per usual. Ah, well. He is a little...cold. But still...eh, this is supposed to be a reivew for you Pegsie fic, not a Seto-supporter-thigee. _ I liked it. Good job, your spelling has definatly improved. Word?
Lollipop Mimilove chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
Great great great great fanfic. It's an interesting concept that Pegasus might have been trying to bring back his mother as well as Cecelia. And that one line, 'Kaiba-boy can go to hell for all I care, he's a stuck up pig with no fashion sense or manners,' made me crack up laughing!
Paladin Dragoon chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
Yeah, I reviewed your other fic, the one about Kaiba, so I decided to read this one as well. _ We never really knew Pegasus' mother...We've heard of his dad, but not his mom...I'm glad this fic provided some insight on that. Rock on!