Reviews for Impact
Blue Rowan chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
That was so adorable it almost was covered in fluff. Good story!
Rehema chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
(Smiles delightedly at Kaiba and Tommy)

That was... (Sighs and shakes head) loved it, Kaiba. (Looks up and smiles) Very sweet, Mr. Kaiba.

(Restrains herself from hugging him)

(Draws shaky breath and walks off with a smile and a nod) Awesome, Kaiba. Cool.
Intoxicated Biscuit chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Aw, that was so cute. _
i like cheese chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
i think this is a great story, good job!
Hallowed Lotus chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Damn, I swore I wouldn't cry no matter what I read today but this is so touching. *sniffles*
Shanako chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Is Seto Kaiba having a change of heart? (no, the pun was not intentional). I wonder if you should expound on this idea. Just a thought. Other than that, this is another story that gets to me! It's that good!
Gyakutenno Megami1 chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Aw... *faints from sweetness overload* So adorable!
blackdiamondskies chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
*sniffs*

. . . . . . .WAH! THAT WAS SO SAD! POOR TOMMY! But horray for Seto! He's my hero too! Great job!
Smiley chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
That was so CUTE!I almost cryed.I just read another story of yours called "The Child Who Suffers".I loved would be so cool if you wrought a sequel.
Sweetlilbee chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
Wow that was great. I loved it so much. It brought a tear to my eye. Wow.
Dayhi chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
I never imagined Kaiba to be so nice, your story made me cry.
Vulpes Rei chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
That was really good, WSJ-san...poor Tommy...T_T

...

never mind. It WAS amazing, though. You have dreams like that...? Oro...

Are you gonna update YoTU:S anytime soon? onegai?
GoldenMoonshine chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
aww...(has tears in eyes.)...i have never read anything so sweet in my entire san was really was a very good story.
Illuminatus chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
Hello WSJ! This is really good! Awe, Kaiba losing his coldness for a kid dying of cancer!

BTW, i've also read your story "Like a Thief in the Night." I really really hope you haven't discontinued it, because it's the only good YYH/YGO crossover i've found fanfiction . net. Please update it?
The Leaky Pen chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
Aw! I love this fic! Seto's soo cute! And so's that little Tommy kid. XD Seto's learned how good it feels to make someone smile. That's just sweet. _