Reviews for Loved and Hated Words
Justabro58 chapter 5 . 11/7/2013
So so sweet ;)
Half Demon Alchemist chapter 5 . 4/18/2013
Omg this was so cute! I just love it! So adorable!
Bre chapter 5 . 2/5/2013
This was really sweet :)
VampireAreej chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
why?
Kyra chapter 5 . 7/8/2008
This story has a lot of talking in it...which is great! I certainly hope you write more. (9/10)
loretta537 chapter 5 . 9/17/2007
this story is so good, keep writing more stories like this.
Lala chapter 5 . 8/26/2005
AW! Dis was a very cute fanfic of Tohru and Kyo! If u wrote more, I wouls absolutely read it, but keep up d good work. It's a sweet and loving story!
Amy chapter 5 . 7/6/2005
Hey I just read your fanfic Loved and Hated Words and I loved its really cute is there any chance that you'll be continuing it coz I'd love to read more

Amy
RinSohma chapter 5 . 2/5/2005
Oh man! I can't even explain what I felt at the end of this chapter! I love this fic! *hearts everywhere*
Black Daisys chapter 5 . 1/16/2005
AW!Brilliance...sheer brilliance...I LOVE IT!Yes I truly love it!It was beautiful,oh /KYO 4EVER&EVER&EVER!Btw I LOVE IT!

Huggles&Kisses

Black Daisys

p.s did I mention that I loved it?
AngelGirlBB7 chapter 5 . 12/21/2004
OH MY GOODNESS! I can't believe that this almost made me cry! I love this story so much! EVERY ONE MUST READ IT!

*demon child comes out* OR ELSE! I'll send Kagura to come and kill you if you don'T! Just kidding! But EVERYONE MUST READ!
Jessica chapter 5 . 11/23/2004
Hey Sis! This seems weird, reviewing to your sory. But it's good, I read it awhile back, while you wrote it. So, now I'm reviewing to it. _ You need to update the summary saying it's complete.
MysticSorceror chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
Really good! I'm sorry I have to stop this far because it was good, I may come back and read some more soon. Thankyou for your support on my fanfics -. I'm a Yukiru fan myself, as it shows in like 30 of my fanfics. Anyways this was really well done, really IC.

Brill!

Mystic_-
Fornax chapter 5 . 10/28/2004
sniff...IT WAS SO CUTE!
Hi-Kaitou chapter 4 . 10/26/2004
Yay! A fruits basket story! _ It's cool! Update soon please!