Reviews for Crimson Madness
geekymom chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
I would loved you to finish this story line. It was very well written.
RoseA26 chapter 10 . 12/17/2008
I read Dark Embrace and Crimson Madness some time ago and thoroughly enjoyed them both, love your writing style. I pop back to your site every now and then in the hope that Crimson Madness is completed. I know real life can overtake at times and interests change, but I really would like to see this completed as it has been so good. Is there any chance of this? I do hope so, but if not, well...thanks for the ride!
gale chapter 10 . 1/27/2007
I have been following this story and have really enjoyed it and Dark Embrace. Please write more. I love Jack centered stories and this is one of the best.
Nessie1701 chapter 10 . 10/23/2006
Just a prod to ask for a story update. Still really love this story.
Nessie1701 chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Kriss,

I'm so glad I could inspire you on the review and thanks for writing such an interesting story. I appreciate your response and so look forward to the rest of the story. I would be glad to help in any way.

Vanessa
Nessie1701 chapter 9 . 8/2/2006
You know that you are one of my favorite authors, but I was disappointed in this chapter. I've read it a couple of times and waited to review to be positive about my thoughts. While the mood and suffering of O'Neill is good I was dismayed over the lack of Sam's interaction with him. However, my biggest disappointment was the rushed way you glossed over Daniel and Umbra finally making love. Your earlier chapters showed the erotic - almost hynotic behavior of Daniel - his desire, almost over powering, for her. I would have liked to see something more evoctive of their earlier feelings and actions in this chapter.

Overall I still liked it and can't wait for you to finish. We just love it when you whump on poor Jack!
Jacklover101 chapter 10 . 7/14/2006
WOW, what a good story! I very much liked it. A very good , well written, thought out one. A nice touch bringing the NOX in to heal Jack. I liked the idea of Tonane's world for Jack to heal his inner self. I wonder how Sam's inner thoughts are holding up.

Please write more soon!
pain in the mikta chapter 10 . 7/2/2006
Ah! "Kriss"! ;-)

Very good story!

What a nice idea of going back to Tonane's world!

They haven't buried their stargate, then!

Keep 'em coming!
Rignach chapter 10 . 7/2/2006
Liked the new parts very much. Thx.
Nessie1701 chapter 8 . 6/17/2006
Kriss,

I've just reread Dark Embrace and Crimson Madness. These stories rock... You can feel the pain, despair, and horror that Jack feels.

The strength of character that you have given Jack is wonderful, that he was able to break free, however slight, and not kill Sam was inspiring.

My only plot problem is with the SG teams being so willing to allow the vampires to feed on them - even though there is a mystical allure - I would think that the SG field unit members would resist more than they did in the plot. However, I can live with this, I will miss CJ if she leave the SGC - I really like her character - good job on her.

You must provide the rest of the story soon. I can't wait (well I will if I have too...). Thanks for the great story.
mary chapter 8 . 5/14/2006
About time too i had to re read the lot to remember but well worth free to post the next part asap.I dont know how you are going to get jack better in this one but i am sure it will be interesting reading.

mary
Belfrey chapter 8 . 5/10/2006
An update, a rescue and now a get him fixed next, right?

Great to see you and your muse again.
pain in the mikta chapter 8 . 5/10/2006
Me wants next chapter!

Please!

8-0
pain in the mikta chapter 7 . 5/10/2006
Hey! I'm dying,here!
pain in the mikta chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
aw! Nice! A follow-up, at least!