Reviews for Deep Dark Secrets
jjgeraghty chapter 12 . 12/8/2013
I love this story and really hope that some day you decide to come back to this story!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/1/2013
Love & miss Tate, loved your story so far. Wish you had finished it. Too many unfinished and abandoned Tate stories...
wabby99 chapter 12 . 8/17/2012
MORE! LOVE THE PLOT!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/28/2010
WOW just wow but is that the end?
s chapter 12 . 2/14/2010
i know youre pobably not even going to read this but cote de pablo is not ugly ive grown to like her more than kate
jacklyn chapter 10 . 2/14/2010
wow just wanted to let you know that internal affairs is for cops for something like NYPD not afederal agency like NCIS

keep writing :D
Shadowhunter536 chapter 12 . 11/11/2009
great story. but please come back and finish it
Salem Navy chapter 4 . 12/17/2008
Okay, so after feeling like I've read this story before and trying to review chapter one (I was denied because of Code 3... what is that? IDK) but anyways. I HAVE READ THIS BEFORE! I knew I wasn't crazy so I went through and kept clicking review until I found a chapter I hadn't already reviewed before. That was kinda redundant but whatev. Anyways, now I have to read the ENTIRE story all over just so I know whats going on. But it seems that you haven't updated lately anyways so now I'm scared to start reading and get hooked all over again... :(
NCISchick chapter 10 . 12/15/2008
NO NOT INTERNAL AFFAIRS THEY SCREW EVERYTHING UP!

ARH DONT DO THIS TO US!
NCISchick chapter 9 . 12/15/2008
U HAVE MADE ME SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY! :D:D:D:D:D

GR8 CHAP AND LOVED EVERY WORD OF IT. IM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!
NCISchick chapter 8 . 12/15/2008
IN TEARS ONCE AGAIN SO MOVED BY THAT CHAP!
NCISchick chapter 7 . 12/15/2008
OMG I NEALY PASSED OUT WHEN I READ THAT CHAP! IT WAS SO GROSS AND HORRID TO THINK ARI WAS DOING THAT TO HER! THAT BASTED! I HATE HIM!
NCISchick chapter 6 . 12/15/2008
U HAVE MADE ME CRY NOW! FROM WORRY AND FEAR! PLS MAKE SURE KATE IS OK! *SOB* *WIPE AWAY TEARS* I WAS ROCKING BACK AND FORTH WHEN TONY PASSED OUT! FREAKING OUT HERE! HELP ME STILL CRYING CANT HELP IT!

ANYWAYS LOVING IT STILL!

Love NCISchick (TATE rules the world)!:D:D:D!:D:D:D:D!
NCISchick chapter 5 . 12/15/2008
SHOCKED ONCE AGAIN!

GOING NUTS HERE! LOVING THE STORY BUT GETTING FRANTIC ARE THEY GOING TO FIND KATE OR WAT? *DEEP BREATH IN* * AND OUT!*

Love NCISchick (TATE rules the world):D:D:D:D:D:D!
NCISchick chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
SPEECHLESS AND BREATHLESS YET AGAIN!