Reviews for Ma Petite Cherie
LadyCavalier chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Squeeeeeeee! Oh, exquisite! I have not seen such fine writing, so authentic, so excellently executed, and so fluffy yet canon, in soo long! Merci, er, as the French say, what? :)
Pimpernel Princess chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
That was precious-and SO IN CHARACTER! Brilliant!
Baroness Emma chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Oh, how darling! I just love the idea of Percy as a father (as my own fanfic shows. . .) and Elizabeth is too cute!

“He’s eight feet tall, with a very, very long nose.” She showed all these physical traits with her hands. “And he is very, very skinny. That’s why no one can ever find him. He can fit behind a tree, and you wouldn’t know he was there. And he wears a big hat, with an enormous feather in it, and-”

So deliciously childish and descriptive! I can almost hear Sir Percy trying not to laugh.

I guess that in the Blakeney household the Scarlet Pimpernel was even more important than Santa Claus for a while! (yes Elizabeth, there IS a Scarlet Pimpernel)

Great story!
Vampiric Phantoms chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
How sweet! I love how his little daughter is so curious, and just like he is, trying to get into mischief.
Gilari chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Aw cute! You caught Sir Percy's teasing, silly, yet somehow serious attitude. And his daughter is precious! Good story.
ValerieJoyKelly chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
'tis really sum1 called buttonbit on my friends account...

Aww, so SWEET!
Dame Grise chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Sweet. Charming. It's all been said. I can just see Percy's face while his daughter asks all these questions.
rubic-cube chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
such a sweet little fic! i think, if you have the time, to do another fic of the scarlet pimpernel, please?
Alayna-The-Tallest-Hobbit chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Thank you, it was beautiful. It's just what I needed. You captured Percy perfectly and I hope you write about when Elizabeth finds out who the Scarlet Pimpernel is.

Alayna
Huntress of the stars chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Aw... Impossibly cute! I needed that. Thanks!
Rosie Cotton of the Shire chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
I don't think I've ever seen a better portrayed Percy than that. I think it'd be even better if there was even more of a change between "Sir Percival Blakeney, Baronet," and "The Scarlet Pimpernel." ;)
LumBabsFan chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
I always knew Percy would be a great dad; beautifully written!
emmyruth chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
aw percy is so cute as a father! please update soon, its wonderful!
rainkisser chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
YEY! SCARLET PIMPERNEL! (sigh) oh how I miss the Scarlet Pimpernel! LOVE IT! tis a fav! laughter rushing through me all around! well done in keeping the characters (though there were only two original ones) straight! YEYS!
Italian-Goil chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Oh my goodness! This is so well written, congrats! And thank you...this is the best SP fiction I've read so far. I think what I most appreciate is the way you write to the point..it's simplistic in a way, but you don't leave anything lacking. Elizabeth is adorable, and you captured Percy very well. Very inteligent, and charming to read. Thank you for sharing!