Reviews for Tender
Red Bess Rackham chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
Very well written! I loved many of the descriptions and pharses you use. Eloquent and interesting, cool fic. :)

~Red
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I've just been rewatching season 1, and realized the great potential Kate and Sayid had as a pairing so I needed to read some ficcage for it.

This was excellent - sort of jumbled and vague yet totally cool and unvague, if that makes any sense, lol. Beautifully done.

~Red
KayidRulesAll chapter 2 . 6/8/2005
Lord almighty, do you write a good story! I am dying to read more of your work! Your depiction of Kate's and Sayid's interactions are exactly what I hope will happen on the show. Fat chance, I know, but there's still always some hope.
KayidRulesAll chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
The idea of Sayid making jokes, even ones that aren't that funny, is hilarious! This chapter is very solid writing!
JacksNurse chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Sorry but I don't see this ship happening, or even probable. Kate is a self seeking person and she can't even be true to Jack. I don't see Sayid putting up with her pouting personality. Sayid is my favorite BTW.
Oh Mina Obscener chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
holy sh**. Excuse my french. But that was brilliant! If you were looking to jumpstart Kate/Sayid, you definitely did!
Cindy chapter 2 . 11/28/2004
I hope you continue this fic. I'm enjoying it so far.
e nygma chapter 2 . 11/20/2004
good job. have a cookie.
DarkXCrawler chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Eh, it was alright. Not the best I've heard. I agree that you shouldn't have picked Kate to be Sayid's lover. Don't get me wrong, I love Sayid, it's just that he and Kate shouldn't be together. Besides this, very good writting. ;)
Tiniwiel chapter 2 . 11/18/2004
I love Sayid! I love Charlie a bit more, but the episode yesterday made me love Sayid even more so! I really like this story, it's full of beautiful description and just the right amount of angst. I never thought of pairing him with Kate, but since Charlie has Claire, there isn't much choice for him, hmm? Great job!
Joanie S chapter 2 . 11/8/2004
This is so going on my favorites list. I look forward to reading more of your stuff.
Joanie S chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
Simply beautiful.
Curley Green chapter 2 . 11/5/2004
You gave me chills.
ConstructiveCritic chapter 2 . 11/4/2004
Absolutely awesome, you have written an over all great piece of literature. I’m glad you brought this couple to light. You have inspired me and I hope you will read my story upon its completion.
Reluctantdragon chapter 2 . 11/2/2004
good extension... but i think it would have been more powerful as another one shot, not as a sec chapter...

thanx for writing it tho!